Seattle, WA

WiFiguru

Premium Member

DSLExtreme trueSTREAM

Click for full size
truestream
Click for full size
truestream plans
I saw this on the site today. What the heck is this?!
Pretty cool...
Is this a Uverse reseller?

What sets trueSTREAM apart from other internet services?
A super-fast Internet connection utilizing a advanced digital fiber-optics to enable more speed, reliability, and connectivity than ever before
Uncapped, unlimited Internet bandwidth to keep you connected – whether you're working from home, video chatting with friends, playing online games, streaming music, or watching a movie
A perfect high-speed option with a Wi-Fi network - where you can connect multiple data devices simultaneously from computers to tablets to smartphones - enabling you to save on your expensive cell phone data plan

EDIT: It is Uverse. I prequaled a Uverse address, and was able to grab the truestream offerings. Sweet!
ramsaso
Premium Member
join:2014-01-04
Houston, TX

ramsaso

Premium Member

Thank goodness!
(Though sadly, our DSLAM that I'm stationed on doesn't support U-Verse... )
ramsaso

ramsaso

Premium Member

Click for full size
DSL Direct in AT&T area
But hey, at least one can use dry loop DSL on AT&T areas...

Badger3k
We Don't Need No Stinkin Badgers
Premium Member
join:2001-09-27
Franklin, OH

Badger3k to WiFiguru

Premium Member

to WiFiguru
This is awesome news. Now if ATT would just upgrade to support something besides 18/1.5 I could actually have an alternative to TWC.
att2dslext
join:2014-08-08

att2dslext to WiFiguru

to WiFiguru
Add $2.88 fee + $6.50 required monthly modem rental to all plans for true cost of service.

So it's an additional $9.38 per month on top of the advertised rates, which is quite substantial. But, it's nice to have an alternative to ATT Uverse with no data caps.