spc
Search similar:

uniqs
sjrode
join:2005-10-02
Holly Springs, NC

sjrode

Internet Problems in North Carolina

Anyone else having internet problems in North Carolina. Having packet loss of nearly 100%, with ping of anywhere to 10-20 seconds. This problem supposedly started overnight, and continues today. It seems that Centurylink (or as I call them, "Centurystink") gets worse and worse. Just tired of having what I consider a third-world DSL provider, but the choice in this area is only them or Time Warner Cable, which is like no choice at all.
coryw
join:2013-12-22
Flagstaff, AZ

coryw

Have you looked at the modem stats (usually at »192.168.0.1/ with the login information printed on the bottom of your modem) to see if it's likely your local line, or something upstream?

Sometimes, this can be a sign of node/dslam/bras congestion, if your line is trained up at its full speed and your signal stats are all good, etc.

WalterPal
@76.2.46.x

WalterPal to sjrode

Anon

to sjrode
Yes yes yes!!! CenturyLink Has the worst tech support I have ever seen!!!! no results up and down all day. finally got someone said service was fixed as of 9:30AM NOT!!!! I will be moving here but will not get Century Link Service!!!! period theys suck!!!!! Using my daughter's service trying to work from home. They have no answers and they don't call back when you call you corporate number which they try and hide. Here is the corporate number 318 388 9000. Their tech support puts you off shore to nowhere to people who don't speak english and ask you if your modem is turned on. Unreal!!!!!