All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

angryexclcus
@67.160.146.x

angryexclcus

Anon

contract ramming

I was illegally rammed, slammed, crammed into a 'contract' with CL. That is funny as I never agreed to anything of the sort. This company is as slimy as they come. Speeds are consistently half than advertised. the C1000A 'gateway' is a pile of worthless $#!t

and 10 minutes of ads and nothing but ads to speak with anyone at the company. disgusting. WORSE THAN COMCAST.

and they refuse to cancel my service. After being told to no less than 3 times TO CANCEL I am still getting bills.
coryw
join:2013-12-22
Flagstaff, AZ

coryw

So, what, you got home one day and a modem was sitting on your desk that you never asked for, and you were receiving bills?

They don't really make a very big effort to hide their terms and conditions: »www.centurylink.com/Page ··· ditions/ and »www.centurylink.com/comm ··· pup.html
gapmn
join:2013-11-10
Saint Paul, MN

gapmn to angryexclcus

to angryexclcus
Maybe your service is canceled, and what your currently being billed is what you owed before canceling service.
brad152
join:2006-07-27
Chicago, IL

brad152 to angryexclcus

to angryexclcus
Maybe it's how your talking to the phone representative?

I've had nothing but good experiences with CenturyLink and I've had them in a few different states. Definitely better CS than Cox, Time Warner, or Comcast for sure!
jmiller
join:2013-06-25
Minneapolis, MN

2 recommendations

jmiller to angryexclcus

to angryexclcus
I'm not a CL fan in general, but I find your claim to be questionable as stated.
CenturyLink
join:2009-03-09
Boise, ID

CenturyLink to angryexclcus

to angryexclcus
Hello,

Sorry that you've had such a poor expeience.

Our team of managers can help if you'll send account & contact info. email talktous@centurylink.com

Thank you,
Tom
Social Media Manager
Customer Advocacy Group
TalkToUs@CenturyLink.com

angryexclcus
@71.237.151.x

angryexclcus

Anon

This has been resolved.

Thanks Tom.