All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Densen
join:2014-09-14

Densen

Att 250aew

Does anyone know if there is a admin account that can be logged into? I bought a Att 250aew on ebay, "New." I can get in the user side but I can not find anything about an admin side or does anyone know if you can ssh into it. I tried that but denied access.

Thank you in advance

my thoughts
@24.209.161.x

my thoughts

Anon

I suspect your referring to the SSID of a Motorola 510 or Pace 5031 RG... Both of these are customer purchased units along with the 2Wire 3600.
premtrekker
join:2014-06-23
canada

premtrekker

The 250aew is an edgemarc business router. All I know how to do is connect to it through the gui page using the default username/password.

What are you trying to do with it?

NetFixer
From My Cold Dead Hands
Premium Member
join:2004-06-24
The Boro
Netgear CM500
Pace 5268AC
TRENDnet TEW-829DRU

NetFixer to Densen

Premium Member

to Densen
I have attached the Edgemarc 250W Hardware Installation Guide.

However, this document will probably not have the information that you want because AT&T does not want customers to have access to such things as the VoIP configuration. If you are going to use this router on the AT&T U-verse network, they will setup the VoIP for their U-verse Voice service.

You could try to contact Edgewater Networks directly, but I doubt they will supply that information either due to NDAs with AT&T.

710755_1_Edg···uide.pdf
6249934 bytes
Densen
join:2014-09-14

Densen to my thoughts

to my thoughts
I'm trying to get in the back end to find out what type of concurrent call licensing is on it and if I can change some settings to point to a different sip server. I am also interested to find out if there is a away to overwrite the ATT firmware and install the edgemarc default firmware.

I have 2 x 250aew deployed. (not att) I know they have the ability to be SSH into if allowed. I definitely know that the firmware has the ability to create users and groups. ATT more then likely made a user account and I was asking if anyone knows of an admin account.

Densen

Densen to NetFixer

to NetFixer
Thank you for the help and information. If anyone else thinks they can help I would appreciate it. I will continue my search.
Densen

Densen to NetFixer

to NetFixer
Net fixer, you are correct Freedom is NOT free. I spent 29 years defending our freedom.

That you for the support.