All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
JimmerSD
join:2013-11-08

JimmerSD

[CFL] Messages while waiting on BHN Hold

I wish there was a way to disable the "helpful" instructions and messages that are played during the wait for assistance on BHN CS. Repeating the same useless tips over and over again can be very frustrating. I would prefer to sit in silence rather than listen to the same music and tips over and over and over and over and....

simba1994
join:2002-02-10
Seminole, FL

simba1994

I found the best way to deal with the BHN hold tips is to first, unplug the converter and wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in. The converter will flash a series of codes and after a few minutes the time will appear... If that doesn't help, unplug the converter and wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in. The converter will flash a series of codes and after a few minutes the time will appear... If that doesn't help, unplug the converter and wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in. The converter will flash a series of codes and after a few minutes the time will appear... If that doesn't help, unplug the converter and wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in. The converter will flash a series of codes and after a few minutes the time will appear... If that doesn't help, unplug the converter and wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in. The converter will flash a series of codes and after a few minutes the time will appear... If that doesn't help, unplug the converter and wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in. The converter will flash a series of codes and after a few minutes the time will appear... If that doesn't help, unplug the converter and wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in. The converter will flash a series of codes and after a few minutes the time will appear... If that doesn't help, unplug the converter and wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in. The converter will flash a series of codes and after a few minutes the time will appear... If that doesn't help, unplug the converter and wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in. The converter will flash a series of codes and after a few minutes the time will appear... If that doesn't help, unplug the converter and wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in. The converter will flash a series of codes and after a few minutes the time will appear... If that doesn't help, unplug the converter and wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in. The converter will flash a series of codes and after a few minutes the time will appear... If that doesn't help, unplug the converter and wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in. The converter will flash a series of codes and after a few minutes the time will appear... If that doesn't help, unplug the converter and wait 10 seconds, then plug it back in. The converter will flash a series of codes and after a few minutes the time will appear... If that doesn't help ....
mdoneil
join:2000-03-11
Clearwater, FL

mdoneil to JimmerSD

to JimmerSD
I thought it was about massages. I'm sad now.

paradigmfl
join:2005-07-16

1 edit

paradigmfl to JimmerSD

to JimmerSD
Well at least they aren't using it to sell products from other companies yet. "Please wait your call is important to us. By the way did you know John Roger's Ford is having a great deal on new vehicles this week? Get $500 off the normal price on a new F150! Just hit "2" to be connected to a sales agent immediately!" ...but I probably shouldn't give them any ideas.

Anyway I agree. A "hit 2 to wait in total silence or hit 3 to hear music only" option would be great. I personally don't mind the music but I hate the irrelevant tips. Maybe if they were offering promos for internet service to make the price more reasonable I would be more interested.
kmdean
join:2012-06-22
Orlando, FL

kmdean

Music can be annoying too when it's the same annoying diddy over and over again which often is the case.

kdwycha
join:2003-01-30
Ruskin, FL

kdwycha to JimmerSD

to JimmerSD
There is always Gary on this forum for technical issues and live chat for billing issues if hold music isn't your thing.
JimmerSD

JimmerSD

Although I totally respect what Gary does here. Sometimes I have no other option than to dial up the mothership. I think it's wrong that I have called it so often that I actually have the number memorized. 407-291-2500. From the old TWC days...
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to JimmerSD

Premium Member

to JimmerSD
said by JimmerSD:

Sometimes I have no other option than to dial up the mothership.

If it is technical related save yourself the phone time and leave that slot open for someone else if at all possible and just reach out to me. We hear you on the phone concern....bear with it just a wee bit longer.
JimmerSD

JimmerSD to kmdean

to kmdean
I've had to call the IRS on occasion. Until not very long ago they had a copy of Vivaldi's Four Seasons that was recorded from vinyl as their hold music. And it had a skip. Da, da dah, da dah da dah da dah...vrrrrpp....."Please hold. Your call is VERY important to us".

I'm sure it was intentional.
JimmerSD

JimmerSD to BHNtechXpert

to BHNtechXpert
Thanks Gary.