spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Peter22
@198.8.5.x

Peter22

Anon

[Comcast Equip] XR2 Remote Zoom using Cisco RNG200 Box

Hi, I am using the Cisco RNG200 box for Xfinity TV, and have an XR2 remote control. One day I must have hit some whacky combination of buttons or something, because the picture zoomed in quite a bit. I can't for the life of me figure out how to unzoom it. It is just the cable, and not the TV itself (have tested with other things such as PS3). I contacted Comcast twice about it, was funny as one time the Indian guy didn't even knew what 'zoom' meant. Does anyone know the solution to this problem?
Thank you in advance for any help, it is quite frustrating, I've spent over two hours trying to figure this out.

cHarley
join:2013-07-10
Boynton Beach, FL

cHarley

Maybe this thread will help?
»forums.comcast.com/t5/Xf ··· p/886001

telcodad
MVM
join:2011-09-16
Lincroft, NJ

telcodad to Peter22

MVM

to Peter22

HD Zoom button on the Platinum remote
said by Peter22 :

Hi, I am using the Cisco RNG200 box for Xfinity TV, and have an XR2 remote control. One day I must have hit some whacky combination of buttons or something, because the picture zoomed in quite a bit. I can't for the life of me figure out how to unzoom it. It is just the cable, and not the TV itself (have tested with other things such as PS3).

If you still have the original "Platinum Dark Silver" Comcast remote (»customer.comcast.com/Pag ··· =remotes) that comes with the Cisco RNG STBs, there is a button located on the the bottom row of number keys that is labeled "HD Zoom," as shown. Pushing that button cycles through a number of Zoom settings ("Normal" being one of them), so you may be able to fix your Zoom problem using that.

Otherwise:

Get to Know the XR2 and XR5 Remote
Updated on September 11, 2014 at 3:24 PM
»customer.comcast.com/hel ··· -remote/