All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
iamkoloss
join:2013-06-12

iamkoloss

CenturyTEL

I really have no ability to get any issues solved with them. The local office has been closed down and there isn't another high speed provider in my rural area.

I just want to say, over and over again, how much centurytel sucks.

billaustin
they call me Mr. Bill
MVM
join:2001-10-13
North Las Vegas, NV

billaustin

MVM

Send a detailed email to: talktous@centurylink.com
gapmn
join:2013-11-10
Saint Paul, MN

gapmn to iamkoloss

to iamkoloss
Unfortunately, it sounds like you might continue to have unresolved issues. You may want to try a different approach.

koloss
@69.29.116.x

koloss to billaustin

Anon

to billaustin
Sending an email is useless, nothing happens.

It also doesn't help this town is beyond corrupt and the city council/mayor have pretty much veto'd any form of competition. I'm 100% sure there's some form of bullshit happening.

Talked to a REP on the phone, explained that I'm experiencing lag, connection dropping.

Get asked to do a speed test. Nope, your connection is fine. Try to escalate it.

Your connection is fine, sir. But the logs for the DSL modem show that my modem is disconnecting and reconnecting sometimes every minute. "It's just resyncing, that's how DSL works. Your download speed is fine. Your connection is fine."

Now I get the wonderful, Youtube experience. "Are you experiencing interruptions?" Yup. twitch streaming is futile. Netflix is useless. Rhapsody is a joke now.

I've done everything by the book, at this point, I just feel like venting at how shit and terrible they are here.