uniqs
floydb1982
join:2004-08-25
Kent, WA

floydb1982

Sprint $50 iPhone 6 plan not worth it all

Click for full size
Worst network in the world
Sprint has such poor shitty coverage that it is an insult to the public to offer the iPhone 6 plan for only $50 a month with such little inner network coverage. They need to expand the inner network coverage before offering this $50 a month iPhone 6 deal. Sprint is so stupid to offer this plan without more inner network coverage. Do they think people are so stupid that they won't realize how much Sprint inner network coverage really has. Hell they have way more roaming coverage than they do inner network coverage. Sprint will continue to bleed customers until there are no customers left then Sprint will run out of money then go down under unless they get it threw there heads that they need more inner network coverage and way less roaming coverage. This iPhone 6 plan won't stop Sprint from continue bleeding customers at all.

compuguybna
join:2009-06-17
Nashville, TN

1 recommendation

compuguybna

Click for full size
looks like they got plenty of coverage where you live, so what's ya bitchin' about? LOL

dib22
join:2002-01-27
Kansas City, MO

dib22

Can you imagine what he would have thought about them 7 years ago?

pjsutton
join:2013-06-25
Kempton, PA

1 recommendation

pjsutton to floydb1982

to floydb1982

CURRENT map
How about you stop being a troll and post the CURRENT coverage map. No idea when the one you posted is from, but it's clearly an old one you've been waiting to use.
chris92
join:2008-09-20
Coal Valley, IL

1 recommendation

chris92 to floydb1982

to floydb1982
To be honest, I have found many places (in the middle/basement of brick buildings, down in the valley, malls, etc) where no one can get service, and my Sprint phone can pick up the Band 10 1x (800Mhz). Your map only shows coverage by Sprint owned towers. Sprint has many agreements between local cellular companies to offer native Sprint coverage; see jjsutton's map. Not to mention Sprint's roaming agreements like with U.S. Cellular where you get full 3G roaming.

pjsutton
Kempton, PA

1 recommendation

pjsutton

Also, not to mention the amount of LTE "roaming" they will soon have with smaller, rural carriers, which will be treated like native coverage.
floydb1982
join:2004-08-25
Kent, WA

floydb1982 to pjsutton

to pjsutton
Comparison of On-Network Cellular Coverage »www.cellularmaps.com/net ··· re.shtml

pjsutton
Kempton, PA

pjsutton

Don't trust a site like that. It has no indication of when it was updated. Go to the carrier's website and check it out.
chris92
join:2008-09-20
Coal Valley, IL

chris92 to floydb1982

to floydb1982
those maps are so old, they only show 3G

swintec
Premium Member
join:2003-12-19
Alfred, ME

2 recommendations

swintec to floydb1982

Premium Member

to floydb1982
you win the award for saying inner network coverage the most times in any one post. what the heck is inner network coverage anyways? Did you mean native network coverage?

jtmc
@108.252.94.x

jtmc to pjsutton

Anon

to pjsutton
Anyone who's owns a sprint phone knows that this map is a 100% lie. In my area, sprints map shows that I have full coverage with 4G, and Spark. However, judging from my phone not be able to make or receive calls and texts damn near all the time I'm at home... I'm pretty sure my area doesn't have full coverage. Or even fair coverage. Or even a little bit of coverage. It's pretty much next to nothing.
Nanaki (banned)
aka novaflare. pull punches? Na
join:2002-01-24
Akron, OH

Nanaki (banned)

My carrier uses sprint towers (virgin) and i get great coverage here in akron. And honestly pretty near any where else. Ive been all over ohio with it both north and south and no problems. Now where i worked for a while i had next to no coverage in the shop and barely any outside. There are always going to be dead spots. Look around your house chances are you have things like lots of trees or high buildings or god forbid high tension power-lines in line of site with the towers. HT power lines will just trash your reception big time. In norton where i use to live cell reception sucked in my back yard do to the HT power lines being only about 150 feet away. Once in the house or in front of the house no problems. Back deck was like the ultimate cell dead zone. Only got searching for signal.

If you look at the maps closely youll probably see a white spot where you live on a overlay. If not give em a call and let them know. They might be able to give you some tips on getting better coverage. Oddly those cell booster sticker things do work to some degree.