Premium Member
join:2012-08-17
Motorola MG8725
Asus RT-N66

1 edit

Darknessfall

Premium Member

U-Basic+Max Plus(or higher)HBO $39 Promo Now Includes 1 Year of Amazon Prime

"For customers purchasing $39 U-verse bundle with 1-year term online at att.com. Online activation through Amazon required. Redemption email with fulfillment instructions will be emailed to customers after installation of qualifying U-verse services. If an existing Prime member, the included year will be added to the end of your existing subscription. Offer ends December 13, 2014."

mikespit1
@24.7.66.x

mikespit1

Anon

Do they charge you an installation fee? I'm fed up with comcast and want to jump ship. I'm in east bay of norcal.

rolande
Certifiable
MVM,
join:2002-05-24
Dallas, TX

rolande

MVM,

I believe it is $99 if you only order Internet or just TV. But if you bundle services they will usually waive it and provide one time rebates up front.

mikespit1
@24.7.66.x

mikespit1

Anon

Thanks, is there a preferred channel for going through sales? I called when I first moved into my place and they basically did nothing for me apart from what was on the website

rolande
Certifiable
MVM,
join:2002-05-24
Dallas, TX

rolande

MVM,

Not that I'm aware of. I placed my order online via »www.att.com/uverse and it was much less painful than over the phone.

Darknessfall
Premium Member
Motorola MG8725
Asus RT-N66

Darknessfall to mikespit1

Premium Member

to mikespit1
Clicking here would bring you to the right spot:
»www.att.com/shop/availab ··· eme=True

Karl Bode
News Guy
join:2000-03-02

Karl Bode to Darknessfall

News Guy

to Darknessfall
I've seen a few complaints about users not being able to order this. Anyone run into problems with AT&T honoring this deal?

Darknessfall
Premium Member
Motorola MG8725
Asus RT-N66

Darknessfall

Premium Member

said by Karl Bode:

I've seen a few complaints about users not being able to order this. Anyone run into problems with AT&T honoring this deal?

What problems are they having?

I can get to the past U-Basic + Max Plus + HBO bundle, but it doesn't list anywhere about the Amazon Prime portion for some reason.

Has anyone tried to order it over the phone or through live chat? I know it says online only, but a lot of other things are online only for AT&T, but are available elsewhere.