spc
Search similar:

uniqs
dsl33
join:2012-02-02

dsl33

SERIOUS - ISIS threatens Canada.

»www.ctvnews.ca/canada/ca ··· .2018135

After threatening almost every country in the world, ISIS is coming for us.

Folks be aware of your surroundings, stay safe out there.

We've had enough of this snackbarring.

Guspaz
Guspaz
MVM
join:2001-11-05
Montreal, QC

Guspaz

MVM

Canada just announced that it was sending troops to help against ISIS... what did we think was going to happen, that ISIS would just ignore that? Of course they're making threats.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in

elwoodblues

Premium Member

Interview with Chrétien in the Globe how the Feds have thrown Canada into the Iraq quagmire.

neochu
join:2008-12-12
Windsor, ON

neochu to dsl33

to dsl33
ISIS belives that everyone in the west is a threat to god and to the ideals of islam. Any country that provides even a truck is a declaration of war to them.

ISIS is the kind of irainian funded paramilitary group which has ideals of goodwin's law.

To claim we are going into another vietnam is nothing more then american anti-war propaganda because the minute things get too hot we are getting out.

WhaleOilBee
What a long strange trip it's been
join:2011-08-02
Manotick, ON

WhaleOilBee

said by neochu:

ISIS is the kind of irainian funded paramilitary group which has ideals of goodwin's law.

I highly doubt that Iran is funding a fanatical Sunni fundamentalist group.

quite the opposite actually.... »www.washingtontimes.com/ ··· obama-a/
peterboro (banned)
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned) to neochu

to neochu
Strange bedfellows for the US ...an enemy of my enemy....

FiReSTaRT
Premium Member
join:2010-02-26
Canada

FiReSTaRT to WhaleOilBee

Premium Member

to WhaleOilBee
said by WhaleOilBee:

They're funded by our Saudi "friends". Want to cut off all finances to the most dangerous terrorist groups out there? Tighten the screws on the Saudis 8)

digitalfutur
Sees More Than Shown
Premium Member
join:2000-07-15
GTA

digitalfutur to elwoodblues

Premium Member

to elwoodblues
The circumstances are of course different this time, something that Chrétien is unable to process, with his implicit conclusion that the current decision is wrong; in order to burnish his own ego.
king_2015
join:2010-09-15
King City, ON

king_2015 to dsl33

to dsl33
I hope that everyone knows that ISIS is a United States funded organization.

HiVolt
Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

1 recommendation

HiVolt to neochu

Premium Member

to neochu
said by neochu:

ISIS belives that everyone in the west is a threat to god and to the ideals of islam. Any country that provides even a truck is a declaration of war to them.

Really, Islam seems to be thriving here in the GTA... mosques everywhere, billboards promoting Islam, men in white robes and women in black robes on every other street corner...

Anav
Sarcastic Llama? Naw, Just Acerbic
Premium Member
join:2001-07-16
Dartmouth, NS

Anav to dsl33

Premium Member

to dsl33
Its a bad concoction......

Assad released the most violent evil islamic warriors from prison and didnt care.

The US pres drew a line in the sand and then quickly erased it.

The US pres supported an Iraqi govt which excluded a whole segment of the pôpulation.

Result...... desperate people do desperate things........ I believe most of this was preventable.
MaynardKrebs
We did it. We heaved Steve. Yipee.
Premium Member
join:2009-06-17

MaynardKrebs to HiVolt

Premium Member

to HiVolt
said by HiVolt:

said by neochu:

Really, Islam seems to be thriving here in the GTA... mosques everywhere, billboards promoting Islam, men in white robes and women in black robes on every other street corner...

I don't see that in Rosedale or Forest Hill.

HiVolt
Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

HiVolt

Premium Member

said by MaynardKrebs:

Give it a few more years...
btech805
join:2013-08-01
Canada

btech805 to MaynardKrebs

to MaynardKrebs
said by MaynardKrebs:

said by HiVolt:

said by neochu:

Hey if they can build a mosque out here where I live and proceed to clog up mitch owens and bank streets by driving 20 km/h under the speed limit then it can happen anywhere.
jaberi
join:2010-08-13

jaberi to elwoodblues

to elwoodblues
said by elwoodblues:

Interview with Chrétien in the Globe how the Feds have thrown Canada into the Iraq quagmire.

Chretien is right...... we were the axis of evil when Dubya made up his mind to get rid of Saddam...and now Canada is involved whether we like it or not.

Mashiki
Balking The Enemy's Plans
join:2002-02-04
Woodstock, ON

Mashiki to MaynardKrebs

to MaynardKrebs
said by MaynardKrebs:

You'll get your chance don't worry. After all this happened in the last 60 days. 6000+ people showed up for "slaughter the jews day" and 80-100 people showed up for the "muslims against muslims slaughtering christians" rally/info meeting.
PX Eliezer1
Premium Member
join:2013-03-10
Zubrowka USA

PX Eliezer1 to king_2015

Premium Member

to king_2015
said by king_2015:

I hope that everyone knows that ISIS is a United States funded organization.

Really?

Do tell.

Syria and Iraq are lands of shifting sands, and certainly loyalties and allegiances change quicker than the wind.

(Similarly, in Vietnam Ho Chi Minh was once a US ally).

But ISIS/ISIL is not a "US funded organization" especially not in present tense.

A more clear and coherent history:
»www.theatlantic.com/inte ··· age=true

neochu
join:2008-12-12
Windsor, ON

1 edit

neochu to HiVolt

to HiVolt
said by HiVolt:

said by neochu:

ISIS isnt the be all and end all for all Moslems, Just a small portion of the same cut that give us Al Quaeda, Hezbolla and others....

Remember these groups think people who flee to the west without starting "unarmed jihad" (liberal interpretation) are the most evil things in existence.

Im starting to see this as nothing more then another great form of Sectarian Violence popping up as the most recent link talks signifigantly about Shia (majority) vs Sunni (all these crazy armed groups who believe "jihad" means actual war) creating their own worst problems after they toppled a dictator who directed "internal" matters towards the easiest goal for both sides with whatever other issues led to his downfall.

(The West)

Al Quaeda just seems too tap off that never ending hate and now that its western strategy is not so effective, the groups are beginning to in-fight again.

Saudi Arabia Does not support Sunni groups as the majority in that part of the world is Shia (spelling please). both Iran and Iraq and parts of Syria are Sunni.

Canada's role has to be very small, and if all out war breaks out, we are leaving until they decide whatever they want, and start throwing "big stones of fire" at Israel again...
jaberi
join:2010-08-13

jaberi to Guspaz

to Guspaz
said by Guspaz:

Canada just announced that it was sending troops to help against ISIS... what did we think was going to happen, that ISIS would just ignore that? Of course they're making threats.

a Brit made a telling statement that the British Military people that came back from the Taliban fight could NOT wear their uniform because it might insult the Muslims of that country.

d4m1r
join:2011-08-25

d4m1r to FiReSTaRT

to FiReSTaRT
said by FiReSTaRT:

said by WhaleOilBee:

They're funded by our Saudi "friends". Want to cut off all finances to the most dangerous terrorist groups out there? Tighten the screws on the Saudis 8)

Is that why the Saudis are now part of this new "coalition of the willing" and are contributing alongside the Americans in the fight against ISIS?

Don't know if they've contributed their airforce yet but they have contributed money and logistics already apparently.
king_2015
King City, ON

king_2015 to PX Eliezer1

to PX Eliezer1
Obviously mostly everyone here is a drone to the established propaganda main stream media.

Syrian rebels who would later join the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, or ISIS, were trained in 2012 by U.S. instructors working at a secret base in Jordan, according to informed Jordanian officials.

The officials said dozens of future ISIS members were trained at the time as part of covert aid to the insurgents targeting the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in Syria. The officials said the training was not meant to be used for any future campaign in Iraq.

»www.infowars.com/you-do- ··· s-right/
Expand your moderator at work

Kitlope
join:2004-07-29
Edmonton, Ab

Kitlope to king_2015

to king_2015

Re: SERIOUS - ISIS threatens Canada.

Infowars. LOL.
king_2015
King City, ON

king_2015

At least it is better than the main stream media propaganda.

TwiztedZero
Nine Zero Burp Nine Six
Premium Member
join:2011-03-31
Toronto, ON

TwiztedZero to jaberi

Premium Member

to jaberi
said by jaberi:

a Brit made a telling statement that the British Military people that came back from the Taliban fight could NOT wear their uniform because it might insult the Muslims of that country.

You mean the British uniforms would come across as insulting to the Muslims of Britian?

IMHO if they don't like it they can leave, the west doesn't need to conform to Muslim worldview it should be the other way around.

If I'm not viewing this correctly, explain it like I'm five so I can see wtf I'm suposed to.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in

elwoodblues to digitalfutur

Premium Member

to digitalfutur
said by digitalfutur:

The circumstances are of course different this time, something that Chrétien is unable to process, with his implicit conclusion that the current decision is wrong; in order to burnish his own ego.

In your "politically filtered" mind they are, this all goes back to the decision Dubya made to invade Iraq, for their oil. Harper, being the war monger he is, wanted to enter the Iraq war.

The Americans made this mess, they should fix it, not Canada, not anybody else.
elwoodblues

elwoodblues to TwiztedZero

Premium Member

to TwiztedZero
said by TwiztedZero:

[

IMHO if they don't like it they can leave, the west doesn't need to conform to Muslim worldview it should be the other way around.

If I'm not viewing this correctly, explain it like I'm five so I can see wtf I'm suposed to.

OOH that's not very PC of you is it ?
vue666 (banned)
Let's make Canchat better!!!
join:2007-12-07

vue666 (banned) to FiReSTaRT

to FiReSTaRT
said by FiReSTaRT:

said by WhaleOilBee:

And you do that by promoting ethical oil...ie: Alberta oil...
vue666

vue666 (banned) to Kitlope

to Kitlope
said by Kitlope:

Infowars. LOL.

Does anyone really take Alex Jones seriously... He maybe entertaining but he certainly is not enlightening...
analog andy
join:2005-01-03
Surrey, BC

analog andy to dsl33

to dsl33
said by dsl33:

»www.ctvnews.ca/canada/ca ··· .2018135

After threatening almost every country in the world, ISIS is coming for us.

Folks be aware of your surroundings, stay safe out there.

We've had enough of this snackbarring.

Yah I'll just get on worrying about it while trying to stay alive on the highway driving to work from idiots trying to kill me with their cars. Quick set up the "Papers Please Comrade" check points so we can be safe.