uniqs
CatsEyeX
Premium Member
join:2014-08-20
Alviso, CA

CatsEyeX

Premium Member

[Anveo] Getting Started with Anveo

Okay, I was able to fund my Anveo account and select phone numbers. I love being able to select phone numbers that way.

I setup one phone number to forward to my CallCentric SIP URI. But when I call the number, I get the message "We apologize, but this phone number is temporarily unavailable."

Any ideas what I could be doing wrong?
anveo
Premium Member
join:2010-02-08

anveo

Premium Member

That error message is played in the following cases
1. Account or the phone number is suspended
2. Account balance is negative
3. Call Flow assigned the phone number has errors
PX Eliezer1
Premium Member
join:2013-03-10
Zubrowka USA

PX Eliezer1 to CatsEyeX

Premium Member

to CatsEyeX
When doing a SIP URI forward to CallCentric, also be sure to use the syntax 1777xxxxxxx@in.callcentric.com
CatsEyeX
Premium Member
Alviso, CA

CatsEyeX

Premium Member

It was actually caused by a negative balance. This was my first time using Anveo. Somehow while aquiring DIDs, I managed to get my balance to $-0.73. Not sure how that happened, but I added $20 and everything works great.
propcgamer
join:2001-10-10

propcgamer

said by CatsEyeX:

It was actually caused by a negative balance. This was my first time using Anveo. Somehow while aquiring DIDs, I managed to get my balance to $-0.73. Not sure how that happened, but I added $20 and everything works great.

You can view your account transactions (to see where the money went), goto "Reports" then "Account Transactions"
CatsEyeX
Premium Member
Alviso, CA

CatsEyeX

Premium Member

Thank you, yes I was aware of this. What I was really wondering was why Anveo let me purchase another DID when I did not have enough money in my account to pay for it.
OzarkEdge
join:2014-02-23
USA

OzarkEdge

said by CatsEyeX:

What I was really wondering was why Anveo let me purchase another DID when I did not have enough money in my account to pay for it.

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· youtu.be

OE