spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Rickkins
join:2004-04-05
Mtl, Canada

Rickkins

Re: Anybody hear of "Voip Much"...??

Well, the ata arrived promptly Friday morning, a Cisco SPA112 pre-configured. Just waiting now for the line porting to be completed.

So far, so good.

cybersaga
join:2011-12-19
Selby, ON

cybersaga

Awesome! You should be able to make outgoing calls even now before your number finishes porting.

By "should" I mean it's technically possible. Whether they allow it is another thing.

Rickkins
Mtl, Canada

Rickkins

Hehe, just tried, dialtone but busy signal after dialing. I would presume they'll wait until the numbers port...
dallas1
join:2014-04-16
Oshawa

dallas1

yak is good for there phone we have in there internet sucks so i wouldnt get it if i was you »www.yak.ca/
Kcspaceman
join:2011-03-26
Canada

Kcspaceman to Rickkins

to Rickkins
I've used them for a few months now. Their support has been phenomenal, friendly, and very knowledgeable. They helped me troubleshoot some older VoIP hardware wifi handsets behind a double NAT satellite connection, tweaking things on their end, and even emailing me proactively as they saw my connection attempts in their logs before I had a chance to tell them what I tried.

In the end it turns out the hardware wifi phones I was attempting to use were too problematic, for which I don't blame them. I used their ATA and everything worked flawless after that.

Setup was quick, billing is quick, and support is great. Billing seems fair too, I don't think I've had to pay any extra atop the monthly fee, and that's for two business lines. Setup for an auto-answer call director thing (Press "1" for the office, "2" for the ...etc) was free too.

I haven't used many VoIP services before, but I found these guys to be awesome to deal with.

Rickkins
Mtl, Canada

Rickkins

Yea, I too noticed right away that they are pro-active with their communications. I was with Vonage for 8 years, rock solid but starting to get expensive. Today in porting day, so I'll soon see.
Rickkins

Rickkins

Porting done...!!
Kinda seems to work.... but nobody's home anywhere...!!
The messages on their answering machines are coming in loud and clear......
Rickkins

Rickkins

Ok, this was weird... all of a sudden, both lines are ringing at once, from the same number.

Seems to be emanating from Vonage.
Same number as detailed in this story...
»www.fieldsnet.com/2009/0 ··· company/
Rickkins

Rickkins

Well, it's been a couple days now and I gotta say they do seem pretty good. Call clarity seems excellent, which is good seeing as how it's a phone co....

One old feature that I miss: Simul-ring.
One new feature that I like: Block last caller.

But that's life.

All in all, at this point I must give them a thumbs up right across the board.