spc
Search similar:

uniqs
real_goose
join:2001-04-13
Apollo Beach, FL

real_goose

[Anveo] Problems switching from Anveo to Anveo Direct

I tried to create an account with Anveo Direct, but I received an error because my email address was associated with a regular Anveo account I had never used. I opened a ticket (C3919760) asking to close my retail account so I could open a direct account. I specifically said that I wanted to be able to open a direct account with my current email address.

After they deleted the account, I was able to create a direct account. But I can't login. I receive Error #1003 This account is deleted. Please contact customer support. Unfortunately I can't find a way to contact customer service if I can't login.

Obviously I could create yet another email address and use that for a new Anveo account, but I would prefer to use my current email address.
Stewart
join:2005-07-13

Stewart

Try emailing them at customer.support@anveo.com .

Or, call them on (215)701-0680. Although they don't normally provide phone support to non-business accounts, I'm sure that they will understand the special circumstance.
real_goose
join:2001-04-13
Apollo Beach, FL

real_goose

Emailing customer support fails with the reply:
- THIS IS AUTOMATED REPLY - NO FURTHER ACTION WILL BE TAKEN BY ANVEO

We would love to help but for customer support requests please login into Anveo account and open support ticket from [Support Menu] at the top -> [Submit Support Request].

I will try calling. Thanks for the suggestions Stewart.
real_goose

1 edit

real_goose

Problem finally solved. I got a call back because they noticed multiple calls. They changed the email address on my deleted account and now I can log into my direct account.

The phone system is less than friendly. If I select customer support, the message is to submit a ticket online and it disconnects. If I select sales, I only get voice mail. Never got to a person in multiple tries.