Search similar:

uniqs

f0rtys3ven
join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven to Krisnatharok

to Krisnatharok

Re: Looking at buying a $2000 Gaming Rig

I wanna thank you for all the help with the suggestions and guidance to start this project. I think that really helped this go smooth. The size of the case and a lot of the little features like how the mother board sits in the case and how the drives are mounted made it really easy to put together. You the man!

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom
join:2009-10-13
Lincoln, NE

Adalicia to f0rtys3ven

to f0rtys3ven
God damn that is a clean looking build. Reasons why I'll never share pictures of mine, because my cable management is only slightly better than Savious'.

El Quintron
Cancel Culture Ambassador
Premium Member
join:2008-04-28
Tronna

El Quintron

Premium Member

Even with an AIR540, my cable management isn't as good as it could be. Cable management is a bit of an art.

f0rtys3ven
join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

The only thing that kind of bugs me is that the Graphics card sags a bit and I am not sure if there is something I can do about that or not. You can kind of see it in the pics. The right front corner sits lower than the rest of it.

El Quintron
Cancel Culture Ambassador
Premium Member
join:2008-04-28
Tronna

El Quintron

Premium Member

I can't tell from here, but you should be fine as long as it's properly secured to the case.
El Quintron

El Quintron to f0rtys3ven

Premium Member

to f0rtys3ven
I went back and looked at your pics, but I can't tell if it's bolted/secured to the case or not. AFAIK as long as it's secured to the case, and not just hanging onto the mobo you're good to go.

Ghastlyone
Premium Member
join:2009-01-07
Nashville, TN

Ghastlyone to f0rtys3ven

Premium Member

to f0rtys3ven
GPU sag is pretty common. I've seen some PC builds worse than others.

Oddly enough, I've got virtually no sag at all on my setup. I've seen some builds that look downright horrible. Almost like the video card is going to fall off.