spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Lee
@50.80.141.x

Lee

Anon

[IA] Inaccurate write-up about movie

I recently watched a movie for which the description of the movie was incorrect. It was described as a "raunchy comedy-drama" This movie was in no way a comedy but rather a disturbing drama. I suggest the person who writes these actually watch the movie before writing the description.
Pringlescan
join:2007-01-05
Des Moines, IA

Pringlescan

said by Lee :

I recently watched a movie for which the description of the movie was incorrect. It was described as a "raunchy comedy-drama" This movie was in no way a comedy but rather a disturbing drama. I suggest the person who writes these actually watch the movie before writing the description.

IT would be nice to say what movie it was....
rfnut
Premium Member
join:2002-04-27
Fisher, IL

rfnut to Lee

Premium Member

to Lee
Does not really matter which movie. The descriptions are sometimes quite funny in themselves. Its amazing how the same "Stars" can be in several descriptions of current programs, some of which were recorded before they were born. Wherever the data comes from for the guide can be comical. I used to think it was a person doing it, but more likely it is querying a database that is corrupt.

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium Member
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad to Lee

Premium Member

to Lee
Hello Lee, Unfortunately Mediacom does not control the information that is shown on our guide. This information comes from a third party company. I would be happy to get this information over to our third party company and see if we can get this corrected. Could you IM me the channel the movie was on, the time it played and what the movie was?