join:2000-07-06
Bloom County
·Metronet

1 edit

CylonRed

MVM

More Lambo stuff...

Click for full size
The guy who locally sells lambo parts online and has restored 3 has just about finished his more recent lambo - the Countach ('75 if I remember correctly EDIT - It is an '86).

It was black and had been abandoned in Las Vegas if I remember correctly. He restored and updated it (but kept the original parts) and changed it to white. Here is his lineup now...

BonezX
Basement Dweller
Premium Member
join:2004-04-13
Canada

BonezX

Premium Member

there's one update that can't be done on the Countach, and that's being able to reverse into a parking spot with the door closed(backup cameras are cheating).

it's one of the cars on my "list", even just being in one would be enough(for about 20 seconds).
Kearnstd
Space Elf
Premium Member
join:2002-01-22
Mullica Hill, NJ

Kearnstd to CylonRed

Premium Member

to CylonRed
I have always thought there was something special about Lambos.

CylonRed
MVM
Bloom County

CylonRed to BonezX

MVM

to BonezX
That is one thing he is adding to the Countach - cameras for the back and sides... He would rather not screw up his restoration.
Kearnstd
Space Elf
Premium Member
join:2002-01-22
Mullica Hill, NJ

Kearnstd

Premium Member

Good idea lots of the classic super cars have shit for backwards visibility. And a classic Lambo you want everything you can to keep it mint after dropping serious dollars to fix it up.

BonezX
Basement Dweller
Premium Member
Canada

BonezX

Premium Member

i wouldn't call the rear visibility on a countach "shit" i would call it non existent, the new camaro has shit rear visibility.

Beezel
join:2008-12-15
Las Vegas, NV

Beezel

said by BonezX:

i wouldn't call the rear visibility on a countach "shit" i would call it non existent, the new camaro has shit rear visibility.

Agree 100% on the Camaro. I hat the fact you can't see the rear. If it had a taller spoiler then it wouldn't be so bad. I am thinking of trading my 2013 Camaro in because of the blind spots and the field of view all around is crap.

Doctor Olds
I Need A Remedy For What's Ailing Me.
Premium Member
join:2001-04-19
1970 442 W30

1 edit

Doctor Olds to CylonRed

Premium Member

to CylonRed
said by CylonRed:

That is one thing he is adding to the Countach - cameras for the back and sides... He would rather not screw up his restoration.

Backing up the Countach

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· LVFe7DXY

Boooost
@151.190.40.x

Boooost to BonezX

Anon

to BonezX
said by BonezX:

there's one update that can't be done on the Countach, and that's being able to reverse into a parking spot with the door closed(backup cameras are cheating).

You can't park a car just using the mirrors? It's not hard. I parallel park without turning around, no problem.

BonezX
Basement Dweller
Premium Member
Canada

BonezX

Premium Member

said by Boooost :

said by BonezX:

You can't park a car just using the mirrors? It's not hard. I parallel park without turning around, no problem.

the words your looking for is "you can't park THAT car just using the mirrors ?", there is literally no rear visibility what so ever, and they are "regulation" mirrors.

CylonRed
MVM
Bloom County

CylonRed to Boooost

MVM

to Boooost
Side mirrors alone are not good enough. I always use the rear view mirror even if it is to just start out. You do need to make sure there are no cars behind you. The side mirrors are also not real great...