spc
Search similar:

uniqs
ov7
join:2004-10-03

ov7 to SeattleMatt

to SeattleMatt

Re: [HD] NHL Center Ice Early Bird Offer

I spent 45 minutes with a very helpful rep on the phone regarding this. The rep engaged a supervisor working on this now. One of the excuses that another rep gave was that if you are below Extreme HD level, you would not get a preview. Eventually, everyone agreed that the preview should be on, they just did not know why it's not...What a surprise
Timothy28
join:2006-05-13
Lewisville, TX

Timothy28 to dfwguy

to dfwguy
It doesn't but since when does most things Verizon does make sense.

matcarl
Premium Member
join:2007-03-09
Franklin Square, NY

matcarl

Premium Member

People on the Cablevision Forum are having no issues with the preview
dfwguy
join:2013-10-24

dfwguy to SeattleMatt

to SeattleMatt
Preview is now open. SD only. I don't know how Verizon manages to screw up the opportunity to make more money, but they do.

icemannyr1
join:2001-04-11
Township Of Washington, NJ

icemannyr1

This is what gets my about FiOS. They claim to be better than cable yet won't turn on HD channels for sports package free preview because the channels are MPEG4 and older STBs can't receive the channels.
Timothy28
Lewisville, TX

Timothy28

Exactly, watching hockey in SD isn't gonna inspire me to fork over $179 bucks. Baseball is one thing but hockey in SD is especially crappy due to its fast pace.
Acct101
Premium Member
join:2011-09-20
Bensalem, PA

Acct101

Premium Member

Guys,

If I click on for the center ice package, will I have it to watch immediately? Or will I have to wait a day or 2?

I know when I switched over to Fios, and signed up for the Extra Inning package, I had to wait until the next day for it to go in effect. I was new at the time and called it in.

Thanks,

Cold Steel on Ice - The Blackhawks!
Timothy28
Lewisville, TX

Timothy28

It should start working quite quickly.