spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Bent over
@66.87.78.x

Bent over

Anon

Honda of midland tx

I put my 02 honda accord in this plase for tuneup o2 sensors Catalytic converter timing belt kit that included water pump they fix the rear brakes replaced front motor mount air filter relpased caben air filter and my car don't t

grobinette
Southeast of disorder
MVM,
join:2001-01-27
22152-1106

2 recommendations

grobinette

MVM,

Take a deep breath and try again...

Bent over
@66.87.78.x

Bent over

Anon

Re: Honda of midland tx got me

What is the book time for replacing a catalytic converter on a 2002 honda accord 2 door coop with 2.3 vtec automatic trany and book time on timming belt kit with water pump and pricing for the same book time
fixrman
From a broken heart to a hole in the sky
Premium Member
join:2003-02-10
Hatboro, PA

fixrman

Premium Member

Why didn't you ask that before you got the work done?

Anyone can now tell you, "I'd have done it for XX.XX because now they don't have to.

Boooost
@151.190.40.x

Boooost

Anon

I think a timing belt and water pump will run about $1k. I think a cat converter is around $400 (don't recall if that includes the labor). Sometimes they have to replace other pipes, too.

How much were you charged?

Bent ovet
@66.87.101.x

Bent ovet

Anon

After it was all sead and dun all the stuff they sead needed replacing gran totle 5120.00

Bent over
@66.87.101.x

Bent over

Anon

Catalytic converter timing
belt water pump belts tuneup cabin air filter abs module and a they got me for 1200 on the abs module and 1200 on the cat and charged me 2 hr labor for cat and it is only 1 hr laborgot me for some other things as we'll can't remember all I can post everything tomorow
fixrman
From a broken heart to a hole in the sky
Premium Member
join:2003-02-10
Hatboro, PA
·Verizon FiOS

2 recommendations

fixrman

Premium Member

What do you mean, "got me"? If you didn't want it, say no. The time to look for better deals is before you authorise the job, not after. Forget it, and next time do your homework first.

Incidentally, every time you post there are more and more bits of information and services performed that are bringing the total toward more reasonable.

May I make a recommendation to you? Get the invoice, look it over; then gather your thoughts and make an intelligent post, adding punctuation and maybe a few more sentences instead of putting the whole post in one sentence.

Next thing we know, you will be saying there are front and rear brakes, 4 tires, a brake fluid flush, transmission service, and perhaps an idler pulley or two for the timing system.

My question to you is: How did the car get so bad that it needed all that at once?? Sounds like you bent yourself over by neglecting the car.