spc
Search similar:

uniqs
nxtiak
join:2008-08-06
Perris, CA

1 edit

nxtiak

Verizon Just Gave me Free HBO Until 12/31 via Email (NOT Preview)

Just got this email:
"Thank you for being a loyal FiOS® TV customer! As a token of our appreciation, we are now including HBO® in your FiOS® TV programming package. There is no additional cost to you and no action is required.

Simply tune to channel 899 HD (400 SD) to start watching the best Hollywood movies and award-winning original programming. We will automatically remove it for you after 12/31/2014.

Please enjoy the best programming FiOS® has to offer and let us know if you want to keep watching HBO.

Sincerely,

Arturo Picicci
Director, Customer Relationship Marketing

P.S. For your convenience, free parental controls are available to block content as you wish. To set up parental controls, select “Menu” button on your remote, then select “Settings” and then “Parental Controls.”"
It's showing up on my guide has a Subscribed Channel, unlike the free preview weekends, those don't show up as Subscribed.

I actually got 2 emails at once, the first one said 11/30/2014, then second said until 12/31/2014

Kingscup
join:2006-03-01

Kingscup

Verizon did the same for me a couple of months before the end of my contract. Once I agreed to another 2 year contract, they pulled HBO two weeks before the end of the "preview".
nxtiak
join:2008-08-06
Perris, CA

nxtiak

Interesting, I renewed my 2yr about 6months ago