uniqs

monchis
Premium Member
join:2002-12-09

1 edit

monchis

Premium Member

Shadow of Mordor

I am pretty impressed. Started out very slow and questionable... I didn't understand the point of the sluggish control stick mechanics but now I do since I got more into the game.

Anyone else playing? I bought it on ps4.

Kulldar
Premium Member
join:2008-11-11
Warren, MI

Kulldar

Premium Member

I bought it yesterday for ps4 and played about two hours. I'm impressed so far. Graphics are great. As soon as I started playing I thought I wouldn't like it because the controls felt like Assassin's Creed which I'm not a fan of, but this game seems to pull it off. Combat is really fun. The nemesis system seems to be really cool. It's early yet for me but so far I like it.

Jehu
Premium Member
join:2002-09-13
MA

Jehu to monchis

Premium Member

to monchis
I downloaded it last night, looking forward to starting tonite

Karl Bode
News Guy
join:2000-03-02

1 recommendation

Karl Bode to monchis

News Guy

to monchis
Really quite enjoyed this title. The nemesis system whereby orc captains that defeat you get stronger and harder to kill is a pretty awesome innovation I'd like to see in more titles.
OsoPeligroso
join:2014-10-03

OsoPeligroso

Sounds like a terrible innovation!

habya
Premium Member
join:2003-05-29
Huntsville, AL

habya to monchis

Premium Member

to monchis
Finished it tonight after playing quite a few hours.

Did all side quests, hunting/survival challenges, maxing all skills, etc.

My impression...meh. It's an ok game but very repetitive and the last mission was just horribly easy and ending pretty bland.

Sure it seems unique and cool with the whole nemesis stuff in the beginning. But there's really no specific useful strategies for it and get really old really fast.

Ultimately game is ok at best. Maybe a $20 game 6.5/10 I suppose, not much more than that.