spc
Search similar:

uniqs
kb0nly
join:2003-07-25
Tyler, MN

kb0nly

[MN] Upgraded overnight!

I now have 6 bonded down and 2 bonded up! Woohoo... Still waiting on the other two downstream channels but at these speeds i can wait... LOL
kb0nly

kb0nly

Even going over to Chicago is nice this morning... Now to get cloud uploads done!

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium Member
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad

Premium Member

Glad it is working well for you!
kb0nly
Tyler, MN

kb0nly

The speed seems to be going up and down again today...

»www.speedtest.net/my-res ··· 09008081

»www.speedtest.net/my-res ··· 09035853

I can't even reach 150 on downstream anymore, but the upstream is still fairly consistent.
kb0nly

kb0nly

Click for full size
My test chart looks like the rocky mountains this month...

MediacomChad
Premium Member
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad

Premium Member

Are you using a hardwired or wireless connection?
kb0nly
Tyler, MN

kb0nly

Always hardwired...

Gigabit Ethernet.

MediacomChad
Premium Member
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad

Premium Member

I see you are working with the Moderators on the Support Forums as well on this issue. I actually work very closely with them on a lot of issues as a lot of people go back and forth between the sites. I have reviewed the account, and I am showing that there has not been a completed trouble call on your account since 2013. I am also seeing that the modem you are currently using has been on the account since January 2013. Currently, you are bonded to 6 DS channels, and 2 US channels. It has currently been online for just under 48 hours, and all signal levels are looking great (on the modem, as well as in the area). Downstream Utilization is peaking at only 31% over the past over the past week, and 61% over the past month. If you continue to have connection and speed issues, I can setup for a service technician to come out later in the day and try to replicate the issue, but I am not seeing any issues from here.
kb0nly
Tyler, MN

kb0nly

Funny my acct doesnt show any completed trouble calls since 2013, they have been here four times this year by my calendar... LOL...

Anyway, been fairly consistent, still slows down in the evening hours during peak usage times.

MediacomChad
Premium Member
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad

Premium Member

If that is the case please resend me your telephone# and MAC address to make sure I don't have conflicting information. Once I get that I can take a 2nd look.