uniqs

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are

join:2001-02-21
Atlanta, GA

Gomez to Jehu

to Jehu

Re: [game] The Pubshank Redemption Day 12 Plus

no.. The first no kill occurred when rook blocked Brian... That no kill was Brian's fate...

Are you not paying attention, or .... ?

Jehu
Premium Member
join:2002-09-13
MA

Jehu

Premium Member

Argh, the first no night kill was rooks role block on Brian. Then Brian was lynched. Although I am messing up the order of events, the result is the same: Brian could not have turned you to mafia.

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are

Atlanta, GA

Gomez

I agree with your conclusion, but extremely suspect of how you got there..

Jehu
Premium Member
MA

Jehu

Premium Member

Yeah I get it, it's my own fault and looks fishy. I was just trying to piece together the sequence and kept f-ing it up.

Gomez
ha ha, charade you are

Atlanta, GA

Gomez

said by Jehu:

Yeah I get it, it's my own fault and looks fishy. I was just trying to piece together the sequence and kept f-ing it up.

on this we agree.

If I had to vote right now, it's on you..

Tell me why I'm wrong..

Jehu
Premium Member
MA

Jehu

Premium Member

I have a crappy role. I can't prove it and I can only hammer which is not a favorable vote position when townies get lynched. I can not vote my suspicions, only help the town finish off theirs. Ive offered my opinions and tried to keep the discussion rolling.

You have perfectly valid reasons to question my allegiance. There's no definitive proof I can offer.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus to chlen

Premium Member

to chlen
said by chlen:

Arch, what exactly is your power.... I know you stayed it a million times, but one more for old Red to not have to read back.

If you tally up every post I've made, I've gotten as close to breaking the mod rules on pasting my role as possible. I can force anyone to vote for anyone for as long as I want.

I'm making one last case for myself and then we need to end this.

#1. Dezbend (mafia) had the ability to control an additional vote. Giving mafia the same ability twice is too powerful.
#2. When we were all debating on who was going to hammer the bomb, I forced Jobbie (mafia) to vote for them.
#3. When YOU placed your vote on Gomez, I could have forced Gomez to vote for himself, and then I would have lynched, causing tomorrow to have only 3 players left. If I were mafia, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now. I would have already won.

We need to accept that there are some things that may not be legit. 47's results could have been tampered with via switchers/etc... especially in the early game. We also have to question Jehu's role, as well as Gomez being recruited by the mafia.

No one is going to come forward with the truth and give you an easy game. We have to determine which one is bullshit and go from there.

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium Member
join:2001-01-16
Saratoga, NY

chlen to aztecnology

Premium Member

to aztecnology
I guess since I dont believe andy to be town...

vote gomez

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

Gomez is the only one that makes sense.

Vote: Gomez

aztecnology
O Rly?
Premium Member
join:2003-02-12
Murrieta, CA

aztecnology

Premium Member

Official Vote Count
Players remaining: 5 | Players needed to lynch: 3

Gomez (L-1) | chlen, Archivis

Players not voting:
Gbcue, Gomez, Jehu

Jehu
Premium Member
MA

Jehu to aztecnology

Premium Member

to aztecnology
@chlen - Why do you believe Andy is not town? Do you think he was turned mafia, is not a town character, something else?

@Archivis - can you please explain the reasoning for your vote?

Unless you're voting because you think Andy is not a town character, I'm not sure I understand.

The death of the Mafia hitman clearly implies that Andy is not Mafia from the start. Due to the timeline we hashed out, it doesn't seem possible that the Hitman got to Andy before his death, yet there is still a scum out there.

I'm not ready to drop the hammer on Gomez, because I fail to see how he is mafia.

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium Member
Saratoga, NY

chlen

Premium Member

I don't believe Andy is town. He may be Indy or Mau be mafia somehow like an usurper role.

If arch is an inmate ...my best and only guess is that he is not mafia.

At this point I don't see any hard evidence one way or another. I don't eben know if this is a lynch or lose situation for sure.

I kind of just want to move the game. Gomez is not really participating and I will vote for either Gomez or Archivis, I don't care.

Jehu
Premium Member
MA

Jehu to aztecnology

Premium Member

to aztecnology
ok, on second thought, fuck it. As I said earlier in this game day Archivis controls the outcome. At this point he can force-vote to end the day and if he is mafia the game is over.

vote Gomez

aztecnology
O Rly?
Premium Member
Murrieta, CA

aztecnology

Premium Member

Official Vote Count
Players remaining: 5 | Players needed to lynch: 3

Gomez (L-0) | chlen, Archivis, Jehu

Players not voting:
Gbcue, Gomez

Jehu
Premium Member
MA

Jehu

Premium Member

Either Aztec is writing a novel or Gomez can't be lynched...

brian
Premium Member
join:2002-05-02
Mission Viejo, CA

brian

Premium Member

either way...

popcorn

/ghost

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom
join:2009-10-13
Lincoln, NE

Adalicia

suspense too great...

/ghostface killah

El Quintron
Cancel Culture Ambassador
Premium Member
join:2008-04-28
Tronna

El Quintron to aztecnology

Premium Member

to aztecnology
Dum Dum Dum!

/ghost

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Vote Dezbend

I got a guilty on him. I am the cop.

/ghost

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster to aztecnology

Premium Member

to aztecnology

aztecnology
O Rly?
Premium Member
Murrieta, CA

aztecnology

Premium Member

In the end PubShank & Elmo Blatch got the best of Andy Dufresne...

Gomez - Andy Dufresne – Survivor/Traitor - You’re the hotshot banker who killed your wife. Your job is to stay alive to the end of the game. You don’t care how. If the mafia targets you for a kill, you’ll instead convince them to let you join them to help process the profits on the Warden's scams.

You win by yourself unless recruited to the mafia.
aztecnology

aztecnology

Premium Member

And like that, the last indy is gone and the game is finally over... MAFIA WINS!

Archivis - Elmo Blatch – Mafia Vote Thief - You’ve always been on the lookout for a rich prick and a tasty bitch to kill, now the warden has you on the lookout for votes to steal. You're out some smokes, because you have traded them for somebody's vote each day. You select a player to target along with who they must vote for during that day.

You may only communicate privately with your fellow mafia members:
Kristopher - Warden Samuel Norton the Mafia Godfather
brian – Captain Byron Hadley the Mafia Hitman
Dezbend – Bob the Laundry Guy the Mafia Double Voter
ProtusMose –Parole Board Sonny the Mafia Roleblocker
jobbie- Ned Grimes the Mafia Doppleganger

You win with the mafia
aztecnology

aztecnology

Premium Member

Character PM's; Town Power Roles

chlen - Ellis Boyd Redding - 'Red' - You are the Jack of all trades – You’re a man who knows how to get things and you are known to locate certain things from time to time.
You have a one-time usage of the following abilities: Investigate, Role Block, Bus Drive, Protect, and Shiv a target in the yard during the day. You may only select 1 action for a day/night phase. Choose wisely.
When you want to use your kill ability, simply post: Shiv (player name) - also shoot the mod a PM
Bus drive – Select 2 players and they will target each other during the night phase.

You may not privately communicate with anyone. You win with the town.

Rook008 - Heywood - You are the town roleblocker - Ah… The smell of Richmond Virginia! You like to collect smokes while picking fresh fish, but now each night you’re picking players to block. You may only select a player to target once.

Antonica - Brooks Hatlen - You are the Bus Driver/Switcher - In here you're an important man, an educated man, so every evening you walk the tiers with your book cart looking for targets to switch.

You pick two players each night, and those players will target each other. You must select new targets each night phase.

tmodelt - Rita Hayworth – You are the Poster - You're a bombshell who is very distracting to the fellas. Each night you can select 1 player to cover up. You will cover them preventing them from performing any night actions and protecting them from any night actions. You may only select a player once.

BigReds42 - Tommy Williams– You are the Bomb - Damn cats climbing up trees, 5 times 5 is 25, fuck this place, fuck it! With quite the temper you will explode and kill the last person to vote for you in a lynch (hammer). If you are targeted at night for a kill, you will explode and kill the person targeting you.

Noiche - Tyrell – You are the Medic - You pulling infirmary duty this week? Every night you select 1 target to protect. But since you have no formal training, you only have a 50% chance of saving a life. You may only select a target once, and you cannot select yourself.

ekster - Night Watchman – You are the Watcher - Every evening you are posted up in the corner of the top tier, where you have a great view and are able to see if anyone has been visited during the night. Select one player to watch during the night phase and you will be told who visited them.

Character PM's; Vanilla Town

Carpie - Ernie – You are a Vanilla Townie - You are part of the inmate population and are merely a part of the story. You may not privately communicate with anyone. You win with the town.

Carpie2 - Floyd – You are a Vanilla Townie - You are part of the inmate population and are merely a part of the story. You may not privately communicate with anyone. You win with the town.

Maxo - Jigger – You are a Vanilla Townie - You are part of the inmate population and are merely a part of the story. You may not privately communicate with anyone. You win with the town.

Ebolla - Skeet – You are a Vanilla Townie - You are part of the inmate population and are merely a part of the story. You may not privately communicate with anyone. You win with the town.

El Quintron - Snooze – You are a Vanilla Townie - You are part of the inmate population and are merely a part of the story. You may not privately communicate with anyone. You win with the town.

Energystream - Fat Ass – You are a Vanilla Townie - You are part of the inmate population and are merely a part of the story.

***Mini Game*** - Will it be Fat Ass by a nose? You're the freshest fish in Pubshank and you have a mini game to get yourself killed. Your objective is to get yourself lynched on day 1 or night killed during night 1. If you are successful then you will return to the game on Day 3 with a new role. If you are unsuccessful then you will simply remain a vanilla townie. Do not mention your mini game or your possible return to the game.

Jehu - Projectionist – You are the Actor - Everybody loves watching Gilda, especially when she does that shit with her hair! Therefore everybody loves you equally for keeping the reels moving on movie night. As the Actor you may only drop the hammer, which is the last vote to commence a lynch.

Character PM's; Cops

TheRul - Guard Mert – You are a Prison Cop [Redacted | Naïve Cop – Innocent Results] - You are a prison cop walking the tiers at night, on the lookout for information. You can investigate one player each night.

You will be returned one of the following results: guilty, innocent, no result.

Brom - Guard Trout – You are a Prison Cop [Redacted | Insane Cop – Opposite Results] - You are a prison cop walking the yard during the day, on the lookout for information. You can investigate one player each day.

You will be returned one of the following: guilty, innocent, no result.

JimGbcue(2) - Guard Youngblood – You are a Prison Cop [Redacted | Paranoid Cop – Guilty Results] - You are a prison cop walking the tiers at night, on the lookout for information. You can investigate one player each night.

Gbcue(1) - Guard Wiley – You are a Prison Cop [Redacted | Bad Cop – No Results] - You are a prison cop working cafeteria duty during the day, on the lookout for information. You can investigate one player each day.

f0rtys3ven - Guard Dekins – You are a Prison Cop [Redacted | Cop – Actual Results] - You are a prison cop working the night shift on the lookout for information. You can investigate one player each night.

Character PM's; Independents

Gomez - Andy Dufresne – Survivor/Traitor - You’re the hotshot banker who killed your wife. Your job is to stay alive to the end of the game. You don’t care how. If the mafia targets you for a kill, you’ll instead convince them to let you join them to help process the profits on the Warden's scams.

You win by yourself unless recruited to the mafia.

Adalicia - Bogs Diamond – Mason - You are a Mason - You are one of The Sisters. You may only communicate privately with your fellow masons, Meningitis- Rooster MacBride and TeatherWind – Pete Verness. You win with the masons.

Meningitis - Rooster MacBride – Mason - You are a Mason - You are one of The Sisters. You may only communicate privately with your fellow masons, Adalicia – Bogs Diamond and TeatherWind – Pete Verness. You win with the masons.

TeatherWind - Pete Verness – Mason - You are a Mason – You are one of The Sisters. You may only communicate privately with your fellow masons, Adalicia – Bogs Diamond and Meningitis – Rooster MacBride. You win with the masons.

Krisnatharok - Randall Stephens– Phantom Doppleganger - Second cousin to Harvey the Rabbit, you were conjured out of thin air - You are an independent and you will assume the action of each lynched player during the following day phase. You will never change alignment or be able to privately communicate with anyone.

You win on your own.

EnergyStream (2) - The First Foodway Manager– Vigilante - You like to have things double bagged, just like the lady said - You are an independent and you will have a single day time kill (shiv) ability and you will have a single night time kill ability (shiv). You will never change alignment or be able to privately communicate with anyone. You win on your own.

When you want to use your day time kill ability, simply post: Shiv (player name) - also shoot the mod a PM

Character PM's; Mafia

Kristopher - Warden Samuel Norton – Mafia Godfather - You are the Godfather and an obtuse son of a bitch who runs Pubshank with an iron fist. You show up as ‘no result’ on investigations of all kinds.

Brian – Captain Byron Hadley the Mafia Hitman
Archivis – Elmo Blatch the Mafia Vote Thief
jobbie - Ned Grimes – the Mafia Doppleganger

If you are to lose your hitman and/or your doppleganger, you may submit the night kills. You win with the mafia

brian - Captain Byron Hadley – Mafia Hitman - You are the Mafia Hitman - You'd like nothing more than to sing every last motherfucker in here a lullaby. Each night you will select the target to kill. You also have an objective to target Andy Dufresne, if you select correctly then instead of killing Andy he will join the mafia to process the profits on the Warden's scams.

jobbie - Grimes – the Mafia Doppleganger
You win with the mafia

Dezbend - Bob The Laundry Guy – Mafia Double Voter - You're doing the warden's dirty work, literally. You are the Mafia Double Voter with the ability to cast 2 votes for a lynch.

jobbie - Ned Grimes the Mafia Doppleganger
You win with the mafia

ProtusMose - Parole Board Sonny – Mafia Roleblocker - You got a job from a made up bullshit word, so a young fella like yourself can wear a suit and tie, but now the warden has his hooks in you doing his dirty work. You are the mafia roleblocker. You select a player at night to prevent them from performing an action.

Dezbend– Bob the Laundry Guy the Mafia Double Voter
jobbie - Ned Grimes the Mafia Doppleganger
You win with the mafia

Archivis - Elmo Blatch – Mafia Vote Thief - You’ve always been on the lookout for a rich prick and a tasty bitch to kill, now the warden has you on the lookout for votes to steal. You're out some smokes, because you have traded them for somebody's vote each day. You select a player to target along with who they must vote for during that day.
jobbie- Ned Grimes the Mafia Doppleganger
You win with the mafia

Jobbie - Ned Grimes – Mafia Doppleganger - You're poor wife Masie can't bake worth shit, and so too your role is about the same to start the game. You are without a role until one of your fellow mafia dies. When one of your fellow mafia die you will assume their role immediately. You will continue to assume roles as your fellow mafia die.
You win with the mafia
/small?
aztecnology

aztecnology

Premium Member

Day 1 Actions

chlen kills EnergyStream
Brom investigates Dezbend : Innocent (Opposite Result)
Gbcue investigates Carpie: No Result (No Result)
Archivis: No submission
Lynch: No Lynch

Night 1 Actions

Rook008: Blocks TeatherWind - N/A
Antonica: Archivis & Kristopher target each other – N/A
Tmodelt: Covers Meningitis – N/A
Noiche: Protects Carpie – N/A
ekster: Watches Rook008 – N/A (Blocked)
f0rtys3ven: Investigates Krisnatharok – Innocent (Actual Result)
brian: Kills Gbcue
ProtusMose: Blocks ekster

Day 2 Actions

Archivis: Steals Gomez vote (Jehu)
Brom: Investigates Menningitis – Result: Guilty (Opposite Result)
Lynch: Meningitis

Night 2 Actions

Chlen protects Gbcue
Rook008 blocks Maxo
Antonica: Targets Jobbie/Krisnatharok
Tmodelt covers Archivis
Noich protects Antonica
Ekster watches Gomez
TheRul investigates Kristopher – Result: No Result (All Innocent)
Gbcue investigates Dezbend – Result: No Result via block (All Guilty)
f0rtys3ven investigates Archivis – Result: No Result via cover (Actual)
ProtusMose: Block Gbcue
Brian: Kill Brom

Day 3 Actions

Lynch: Krisnatharok

Night 3 Actions

Brian: Kill EnergyStream
Noiche: Protect Antonica
TheRul: Investigate ekster
Gbcue: Investigate Adalicia
f0rtys3ven investigates Dezbend
ekster: Watch Gbcue
Antonica: ekster/Carpie target each other
chlen: investigate Antonica
tmodelt: cover Antonica
Rook008: blocks ekster

Day 4 Actions

Lynch: Adalicia

Night 4 Actions

Rook008: blocks Kristopher
f0rtys3ven: investigate chlen
ekster: watch Dezbend
tmodelt: cover Antonica
Antonica: target Jehu and TheRul
TheRul: investigate Antonica
Gbcue: investigate El Quintron
ProtusMose: block Gbcue
chlen: none
Noiche: protect Antonica
brian: kill tmodelt

Day 5 Actions

Archivis: no action
Lynch: Maxo

Night 5 Actions

ekster: watch Gbcue
Rook008: Blocks Jehu
Antonica: Jehu & Carpie
Brian: Kill TheRul
f0rtys3ven: Investigate El Quintron
Gbcue: Investigate Jehu
Chlen: Switch Carpie & Dez
Noiche: Protect Carpie

Day 6 Actions

Archivis: Steals El Quintron’s vote
Lynch: ProtusMose

Night 6 Actions

Antonica: Switch brian & Carpie
ekster: watch Gbcue
f0rtys3ven: Investigate Gbcue
Noiche: Protect Archivis
brian: kill Gbcue
jobbie: block ekster
chlen: no action
Gbcue: Investigate El Quintron

Day 7 Actions

Archivis: Steals Chlen’s vote
Lynch: Dezbend

Night 7 Actions

ekster: f0rtys3ven
f0rtys3ven: Investigate Antonica
chlen: no action
Gbcue: Investigate brian
Jobbie: block f0rtys3ven
Noiche: protect f0rtys3ven
Antonica: Switch brian & Kristopher
Rook008: Blocks Antonica
Brian: kill ekster

Day 8 Actions

Archivis: Steals Gomez/ f0rtys3ven vote
Bomb blows up BigReds42 & Jobbie

Night 8 Actions

f0rtys3ven: Investigate Archivis
Antonica: Switch Rook008 & Ebolla
Rook008: Blocks Gomez
Noiche: protect f0rtys3ven
Gbcue: Investigate Gomez
Brian: kill f0rtys3ven

Day 9 Actions

Archivis: Rook008 (TeatherWind)
Lynch: TeatherWind

Night 9 Actions

Antonica: Target Gomez & Noiche
Rook008: Blocks brian
Brian: kill Antonica
Blocked: No one dies

Day 10 Actions

Archivis: No action
Lynch: brian

Night 10 Actions

Rook008: Blocks Carpie
Antonica: Target Kristopher & Carpie
No Kill

Day 11 Actions

Lynch: Carpie 2

Night 11 Actions

Antonica: Target Kristopher & Ebolla
Kristopher: No kill
Rook008: Blocks El Quintron
No kill

Day 12 Actions

Lynch: Kristopher

Night 12 Actions

Antonica: Target chlen & Gomez
Archivis: kill Rook008
Rook008: Blocks Ebolla
Kill Rook008

Day 13 Actions

Lynch: Ebolla

Night 13 Actions

Antonica: Target El Quintron & Jehu
Archivis: kill Noiche

Day 14 Actions

Lynch: El Quintron

Night 14 14 Actions

Archivis: kill Antonica

Day 15 Actions

Lynch: Gomez
aztecnology

3 recommendations

aztecnology

Premium Member

Thank you all for playing!

Hopefully I achieved my goal of making a game that played pretty true to the spirit/theme of the movie while keeping things interesting and balanced to make the game fun and at the same time manageable for myself.

brian
Premium Member
join:2002-05-02
Mission Viejo, CA

brian to aztecnology

Premium Member

to aztecnology
Great job mafia!

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom
join:2009-10-13
Lincoln, NE

Adalicia to aztecnology

to aztecnology
Thanks for hosting!

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium Member
Saratoga, NY

chlen to aztecnology

Premium Member

to aztecnology
thanks aztec for hosting...

arch you were scum from the second you uttered your character's name.

Well played. Had to take a gamble. If Gomez was around a bit more maybe it would have been a different outcome, but I think this was a very fun and well played game.

Thanks everyone.

Gbcue
Premium Member
join:2001-09-30
Santa Rosa, CA

Gbcue to aztecnology

Premium Member

to aztecnology
I knew it! Archivis was laying out his plausible deniability at the end too hard by saying "he couldn't be mafia because he lynched one of his own."

»Re: [game] The Pubshank Redemption Day 12 Plus
»Re: [game] The Pubshank Redemption Day 12 Plus

I was on an inspection and couldn't vote at the end...

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

GG all. Antonica had every mafia figured out, including me. I bought enough time to get rid of her but had to go through Rook and Noiche first.