spc
Search similar:

uniqs

thatgirl
@166.137.244.x

thatgirl

Anon

mechanic ???

I brought my grand prix 2004 in to get traction and abs light fixed they keep coming on and brakes feel like metal scrunching at times I fixed front and back brakes already before then, well im in a wheelchair me and my friend sat there 41/2 hrs!! The mechanic took cig breaks every 10 to 20 min drinking cofffee then the owner he told to go get parts for my car never went for 45 min later well when done hours later they take my car for ride come back and all the problems are still there!! They told me to take car next few days drive for 30min to hour at 50 mph to reboot computer bring back and they will hook back to diagnostic machine they said the machine showing numerous things wrong that r not wrong they charged me $497 and my car not fixed!! None of the parts fixed it and they should fix it right?
lawsoncl
join:2008-10-28
Spirit Lake, ID

lawsoncl

I wouldn't have paid them myself. Call the cc company and contest the charge or cancel the check.

WK2
Premium Member
join:2006-12-28
united state

WK2

Premium Member

said by lawsoncl:

I wouldn't have paid them myself. Call the cc company and contest the charge or cancel the check.

+1
TheMG
Premium Member
join:2007-09-04
Canada

TheMG to thatgirl

Premium Member

to thatgirl
I would not pay for a service that was not provided.

You brought in your car to have a problem fixed, and they were unable to fix let alone diagnose the problem. Why should you pay them anything?

Splain
Splain
join:2001-08-02
Las Vegas, NV

Splain to thatgirl

to thatgirl
As a retired ASE Master mechanic I have to say since they did not repair what you brought it in for and it appears that they just keep throwing parts at it, I would not pay them for what they did and then tell them if they can not repair it you will not pay for their mistakes. If they give you any grief take it to whatever state agency governs auto repair facilities in your state.

thatgirl
@166.216.165.x

thatgirl to TheMG

Anon

to TheMG
Ty for replying I brought my car in told the mechanics that my abs and traction light and engine light kept coming on the engine light stayes on, well they said after hooking to the diagnosyic machine the hand held one it showed numerous things but they etased cause they said they checked those things and were fine and it was probably things left from last owner ? I questioned why that would remain up to 5 yrs in diagnostic computer they had but they showed me bearing was bad and replaced that and caliper and o2 sensor they took breaks evry 20 min I wasvthere 4 hours plus they charged me for 2and half hrs labor!!! Then parts $497 total bill but nothing was fixed when they took it out and drove it!! They told me drive it let it reboot so I did then 2 days later my car started shakin jerkin back and forth died I got it started but skipping bad I went to garage they sayin now the speed sensor bad cause spedometer isnt reading righ either and oxygen sensor 1 block 1 well the diagnostic showed from tneir diagnostic and my friends who did it it was #1 o2 sensor so why I woncer didnt they replace that 1 the first time? Now im gonna have them tney say come get my car wed keep it and che k sensors in tires but I wonder if the accelerator gone cause car jerks now skips like it wants to stall? And why should I have to have paid $497 for 3 parts that didnt fix my car? And now pay more wed when they come get it work on it? ty for any help
mischief007
join:2011-03-07
Ingersoll, ON

mischief007 to thatgirl

to thatgirl
You need to cancel that payment and find another shop. I had that year Grand Prix and they aren't that problematic. Seems like the car needs a thorough check over.
fixrman
From a broken heart to a hole in the sky
Premium Member
join:2003-02-10
Hatboro, PA

fixrman to thatgirl

Premium Member

to thatgirl
Punctuation would be a Godsend.

mattmag

join:2000-04-09
NW Illinois

1 recommendation

mattmag

said by fixrman:

Punctuation would be a Godsend.

And a spelcheker would be OK too...

OldCableGuy3
@207.191.193.x

OldCableGuy3 to thatgirl

Anon

to thatgirl
Thatgirl if you ever sell your keyboard please look me up, I am looking for one with a pristine enter key, and I think yours might just be what I am looking for.

I didn't read your posts because they're disgusting, clean them up. Place some periods at the end of sentences and enter between paragraphs.

diablo18926
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise
join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV

diablo18926 to thatgirl

to thatgirl
I agree with the rest of you.. Some of us have bad eye sight or might not (I don't know all of you that well) and it makes it very tough to read that huge slab of writing you call a paragraph.

If it's because you're on a mobile device, it isn't our fault and it's not our fault that us with bad eye sight reed something wrong, so please do spread the words out a little more.
fixrman
From a broken heart to a hole in the sky
Premium Member
join:2003-02-10
Hatboro, PA
·Verizon FiOS

fixrman to mattmag

Premium Member

to mattmag
In this case it would not be advisable to cancel a check because then it becomes Theft of Service. A check is a promise to pay; the only thing keeping it from being a Federal offence to cancel is $3.00.

The vehicle likely has (a) bad front WSS cable(s) rubbing on the lower control arm due to the cable being too tightly routed. Repair or replacement can be performed, but I'd say maybe not at that facility.

thatgirl
@107.77.76.x

thatgirl to Splain

Anon

to Splain
Ty very mucn I had it checked 2x to a diagnostic computer elsewhere it said block 1 sensor 1 well they put the other sensor in! Then said oh sensor 1 needs to be put in! Im thinkin why didnt they do that 1 to begin with? Cause thats what it showed everytime!! They want to come wed take my car trouble sholt again but im taking it to the mechanic I went to yrs ago more exsperianced but the 1st mechanics just kept lookin at engine and diagnostic like they werevtrying to figure out whats wrong I dont think they know and throwin parts on till kt gets right! But $500 of mine gone and on parts I didnt need and caliper and bearing and o2 sensor they charged $350 & $150 labor!! But I was there 4 plus hrs I should tell them I want $350 back thats beside bearing that I saw was bad but if not callin better business bureu should I do that?