Premium Member
join:2012-08-17
Motorola MG8725
Asus RT-N66

1 recommendation

Darknessfall to Ben J

Premium Member

to Ben J

Re: Incoming From CT - Looking For Answers(Based off Verizon Sale)

said by Ben J:

Those are slightly misleading results. That test-ipv6 DNS message you are seeing is stating that the DNS server itself can't recurse to a v6-only authoritative DNS server, not that it isn't responding to v6/AAAA queries. Test-v6 actually lists that test as a "bonus credit" if you look at the technical details. v6 to your home should be working fine.

You're right, I just realized that it is actually working.
Darknessfall

2 edits

Darknessfall to Ben J

Premium Member

to Ben J
said by Ben J:

FYI- TV team is reporting they found and fixed the performance issue with reboots taking ~15-20mins from this morning.

It's back again. Seemed to not be as long though.

Any update on how much longer until caller ID on TV/channel 9900 will come back?
Edit: Actually, I lied, it's actually a lot slower.

This needs to be fixed or Frontier's phone lines are going to be clogged everyday and people are going to keep whining about no TV service because they're impatient to wait. I'm sort of sad that this transition didn't go as planned. U-verse service is probably bleeding customers because of stupid issues such as this. I really hope it everything is resolved soon.

cz
@64.252.253.x

cz to Darknessfall

Anon

to Darknessfall
Former AT&T DSL now FrontierCT "customer", 10+yrs of almost flawless DSL (minus, of course, Hurricane Sandy and a few other 'events' out of any companies control really)... starting last week my 3mbit DSL sucks wind - I can browse text/minimal graphics forums like this just fine, but kick off a youtube video and its pausing every 5-15seconds, and the PPPoE connection dies within 2 minutes (usually less). I'll open the status page for my router and see the connection up for say 5 minutes, open a new tab and type the URL for youtube, or even facebook at times, and it spins for 10 seconds... I hop over to the tab with my router status - connection down.

Idle, it'll stay "up" for hours, wake up in the morning it says 8+hrs of connected time. Open a browser tab to something - boom, disconnected. I did change my DNS after the cutover to the google public dns (8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4) because theirs was sucking wind if it was even up the first few days.

I doubt I could even complete a speed test. I traceroute to google.com 2 or 3 times, or even just ping my PPPoE gateway continually, and my PPPoE connection drops within 30 seconds.

Thus far my 'customer service' response has been they'll 'escalate' the issue - to where I dunno, since I've never gotten an email or call back on anything. They have to have changed something, because you can't tell me that my line and modem/router was basically rock solid for 10+yrs and suddenly "broke" the moment Frontier takes over. (Speedstream 5100 FYI (in bridge mode), with a Linksys WRT54G - don't really use the wireless).

I'm guessing Comcast will be getting my business soon - as much as I loathe them.

Darknessfall
Premium Member
Motorola MG8725
Asus RT-N66

3 edits

Darknessfall

Premium Member

cz, you should consider making an account on this website.

Can you post your DSL line stats at 192.168.1.254 or 192.168.0.1 in your browser? I think that's the right IP for those modems, but I can't remember.

Have you tried the connection without your router?

Have you looked at this thread?
»Speedstream 5100 seems to keep dropping out
Darknessfall

Darknessfall

Premium Member

Frontier have an update page for many of the common concerns:

»www.frontierct.com/updat ··· vice.php
said by FrontierCT.com :

Updates to Service

Dear Frontier Customer,

During the transition from AT&T to Frontier Communications, you may have experienced some interruptions or changes in your services. We have been working diligently around-the-clock to correct issues that may have occurred and to LISTEN to what you have been saying. We want your experience with Frontier to be a positive one, and we are committed to delivering you the very best Television, Internet and phone services possible.

To this end, we want to keep you informed of our progress and other changes that may be of interest to you. The most current update, as of November 4, 2014, is:

Video On-Demand Library: We are restoring the video on demand (VOD) library. This library is in the final stages of being rebuilt, and to date, we have approximately 4,500 titles loaded and expect to have the library completed within the next few weeks. We are prioritizing titles that are popular and highly viewed and loading these first. Each day you should see even more titles. Once the library is completed, you will have a selection of over 10,000 titles from which to choose. We will provide you with regular updates on Frontier.com/CT to let you know how much content is available.

Web and Mobile Applications / TV Everywhere: We had intended to launch the mobile apps providing remote DVR, live linear viewing of 70+ channels, and the ability to use your mobile device as a remote control. Due to unexpected technical issues, that launch has been delayed. Our goal is to have web and mobile applications available to you within the next several weeks. In the meantime, you can enjoy TV EVERYWHERE at www.frontier.com/tveverywhere.

Programming Changes: We understand that your programming has slightly changed and we have heard you. At this time, we will be adding back BEIN SPORTS on November 13, 2014 and we are working to add more channels to your line-up very soon.

We will continue to provide you with regular updates as we enhance services and/or address issues. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience the transition may have caused and we look forward to exceeding your expectations as your Television, Internet and phone provider.

Qixotl
join:2002-02-08
New Milford, CT

Qixotl

And as part of that announcement, they updated the TV Everywhere page so that there is now a Connecticut sub-list of channels available to us. We are down to 22 channels on the list, but we seem to have a few more than that. I see that NBC Sports Live Extra now works for me (didn't a few days ago).

All of the Disney networks are gone. Attempting to log into ESPN3 programming on WatchESPN.com is impossible as selecting Frontier as a provider will not activate the Continue button. BTN2Go lets me log into their system, but gives me an error message that I am not authorized to watch their programming. Losing both of those is a problem for me as there are many Internet-only broadcasts of college basketball games that I would like to watch over the next 1.5 months. Hopefully Frontier can very quickly return access of those services to us.

And using the NFL Mobile link on their TV Everywhere page gives me access to the NFL Network stream, but there is a large red banner saying that we no longer have NFL RedZone access. That is another negative for me. I may have to start pondering on going to Charter, which I swore I would never do again. *shudder*

Darknessfall
Premium Member
Motorola MG8725
Asus RT-N66

Darknessfall

Premium Member

A lot of the 3rd party apps/websites need to be reworked. The TruTV website wasn't working for me until just recently when it began accepting my U-verse subscription. It's probably because of conflicts between the Frontier FiOS and U-verse systems when it comes to account lookups. Once it gets all situated, it'll probably return to normal. The systems are probably still looking for Frontier FiOS subscriptions.

Also, there's now a Frontier Voicemail app on the Google Play store.
Darknessfall

2 edits

Darknessfall

Premium Member

As of 11/6 you can now order services online through the Frontier website.

Edit: seems like no more gateway rental fee? Also, I think the website is glitchy. An address once showing 6 Mbps on ADSL2+ now shows 45 Mbps lol. If you click on the other tabs, they usually show the actual speeds.
Dampier
Phillip M Dampier
join:2003-03-23
Rochester, NY

1 recommendation

Dampier to Darknessfall

to Darknessfall
Living here in Rochester where it was Frontier before Citizens bought it and changed their name to Frontier, I can say Wilderotter and team ruined a top rate phone company and turned it into cheapo telco loco.

Frontier has a paranoia about spending money. It breaks them out in hives. So you make do with the service you have until they get along to deciding it is finally time to do better. I'm still waiting in the suburban town of Brighton, just outside of Rochester where my maximum potential DSL speed remains 3.1Mbps. So I'm not a customer.

Frontier has acquired AT&T's U-verse infrastructure and has already gotten off to a bad start trying to run it. They will get those bugs worked out, but don't expect many changes for the long haul. Frontier believes 6Mbps is more than enough for the majority of their customers and they manage service calls when they get around to it.

But they will aggressively sell you tech support....
Dampier

Dampier to Darknessfall

to Darknessfall
Frontier is planning to test caps in some markets in the future.

mitchell195
join:2012-03-25
Trumbull, CT
Juniper SRX220
Cisco Meraki MR16

mitchell195 to Darknessfall

to Darknessfall
said by Darknessfall:

Edit: seems like no more gateway rental fee? Also, I think the website is glitchy. An address once showing 6 Mbps on ADSL2+ now shows 45 Mbps lol. If you click on the other tabs, they usually show the actual speeds.

I noticed the same deal when looking up my home address( I do not have SNET Service-Left earlier this year). In my location I could only get a 25/3 line sync with the vrad which allowed me to get 18mbps or with the pair bonded gateway 45 mbps.

On an up note-I am meeting with the Frontier General Manager for Eastern CT, Zachary Tomblin tomorrow regarding a living community I own a share of so I will post back what I learn from him.
Dampier
Phillip M Dampier
join:2003-03-23
Rochester, NY

Dampier

Frontier does not charge any modem fees on their current plans. It's part of their simple pricing strategy, which started right after cable companies starting billing the same modem rental fees Frontier used to charge.

Darknessfall
Premium Member
Motorola MG8725
Asus RT-N66

Darknessfall to mitchell195

Premium Member

to mitchell195
said by mitchell195:

said by Darknessfall:

I noticed the same deal when looking up my home address( I do not have SNET Service-Left earlier this year). In my location I could only get a 25/3 line sync with the vrad which allowed me to get 18mbps or with the pair bonded gateway 45 mbps.

On an up note-I am meeting with the Frontier General Manager for Eastern CT, Zachary Tomblin tomorrow regarding a living community I own a share of so I will post back what I learn from him.

If you look at internet only, it'll show all of the plans. If you look at the phone + internet tab it shows the real plans available(only shows 3,12,17,24, 45) so no 6 Mbps will show on that page if you're eligible. You would probably have to call if you wanted that tier.

Sadly, even though the reps are saying I can get 24 Mbps(60 Mbps max sync), the website doesn't think so lol.
Darknessfall

1 edit

Darknessfall

Premium Member

I think it's time for a system wide gateway and STB reboot/firmware update. Many of the primary issues seem to be fixed now. There still seems to be complaints of no On Demand and search among some other little things that can be resolved by rebooting. Many people are also still using the AT&T DNS servers on their gateway since they haven't rebooted yet or are still being handed them out. It would save a lot of customer support queue time and save a lot of angry(those who keep spamming everything they can) customers over little things that can be resolved by a reboot, but they're too ignorant to do it or look it up.

Anyone know if there are actually any firmware updates ready to be sent out?

mitchell195
join:2012-03-25
Trumbull, CT
Juniper SRX220
Cisco Meraki MR16

1 recommendation

mitchell195

said by mitchell195:

My Story:
The manager did not show up due to various excuses as to why he couldn't open the gate. A phone conversation with him didn't help.

I decided I would write an email to Paul Quick, Frontier Senior Vice President & General Manager-Connecticut to inform him of this, which I did right after the no-show yesterday.

This is the email to him

Mr.Quick,
Let me introduce myself. My name is Mitchell ***** & I am a member of I*********d Campground. Earlier this fall I inquired with Zachary Tomblin, Frontier Manager for Eastern Connecticut on behalf of the park’s directorship regarding a meeting to discuss service improvements in our park. We scheduled a meeting for this afternoon(November 7th at 2PM) with myself, the park directorship & Mr. Tomblin.

I am sorry to say that Mr. Tomblin never showed. Upon calling him(about 2:45PM this afternoon) to inquire what had transpired, Mr. Tomblin informed me that he could not make our meeting due to the fact he had trouble locating us due to the lack of directions to get to our location as well as other appointments this afternoon among other excuses. I explained to him that I included such information in my correspondence with him. (Please see attached correspondence with him.) I stressed to Mr. Tomblin that many of the park’s directorship(Including myself) live 60 miles away in other parts of the state & that this caused a major disruption to all of us considering that our park is currently in the off-season & regular management & directorship is off-site. I concluded my conversation with Mr. Tomblin stating I would reschedule after January 1st.

After my conversation with Mr. Tomblin the park’s directorship & I discussed our displeasure with Mr. Tomblin’s response to my inquiry. Frontier is poised as a customer focused company & Mr. Tomblin’s behavior today demonstrated the opposite.

I would appreciate hearing back from you in this regards.

Paul Quick called me tonight to state that this behavior would not occur again & he instructed Zachary Tomblin to keep him personally informed of the progress at the campground. He stated that the reschedule for the meeting would occur based upon our availability & Zachary Tomblin has been instructed to work around our schedule.

Overall, I found my conversation with Paul Quick to be very positive.

Just thought I would share my experience.

Catch22
join:2013-07-04
Trumbull, CT

Catch22 to Darknessfall

to Darknessfall
I'm in Trumbull and On Demand is not working today. The free shows and premium were working a couple of days ago. Tried the obligatory "reboot everything" without success today.

Darknessfall
Premium Member
Motorola MG8725
Asus RT-N66

Darknessfall

Premium Member

said by Catch22:

I'm in Trumbull and On Demand is not working today. The free shows and premium were working a couple of days ago. Tried the obligatory "reboot everything" without success today.

Not working as in not loading or not working as in it loads, but it won't let you watch anything? It's still up over here. Is this on all TVs or just one?

Also, since the transition, Youtube seems to load a lot better and it actually sometimes chooses 1080p for auto mode for me now .

Catch22
Trumbull, CT
2Wire 3801HGV

Catch22

The issues are inconsistent and seem to change.

1. When we tried to watch a preview of "Captain America: The Winter Soldier", it looped back to the title's rental page. Just tried again and the preview worked.

2. Tried to watch a free movie "American Wine Story" and the same happens for both "preview" and "watch". Just tried again and the preview worked.

3. Yesterday the preview of X-Men Days of Future Past wouldn't work at all but today it does. Oddly, there is no option to rent this title. And it had to be searched for (doesn't seem to show in the listings).

Darknessfall
Premium Member
Motorola MG8725
Asus RT-N66

Darknessfall

Premium Member

said by Catch22:

3. Yesterday the preview of X-Men Days of Future Past wouldn't work at all but today it does. Oddly, there is no option to rent this title. And it had to be searched for (doesn't seem to show in the listings).

You probably need to wait. They are still adding stuff in. They probably just added the preview first.
boeckelr2
join:2006-06-05
Stillwater, OK

boeckelr2 to Darknessfall

to Darknessfall
I'm a CT Uverse customer who is seriously considering switching to Comcast.

I'm perfectly happy giving Frontier time to switch over....and am pleased with the progress so far.

What upsets me is that at least two of the mobile apps that I use regularly - either on my iPhone/iPad while I'm away from home, or on my Roku/Apple TV/Xbox One - aren't available with Frontier.

The most glaring omission is the ESPN app that lets you watch all of the ESPN channels. It's my understanding that Frontier had other TV customers in other places besides CT. Yet despite that, arguably the most popular app - ESPN - does not list Frontier as a provider. This blows my mind, especially considering there is a list of dozens of providers from all over the country that let its customers use the ESPN apps.

And the other reason goes back to ATT, particularly since the Uverse techs have been retained. Since upgrading my speed to the 45 Mbps tier last spring, we have suffered from frequent, random spontaneous reboots of our RG. Sometimes it will go out 5 times in a one hour period. UWe've been given 4 or 5 different RG 's, had techs out 4-5 times since last spring, all to no avail. At the beginning of October we had a tech come out - it was going to be do or die for ATT. Anyway the tech claimed the reboots were caused by my AC cycling on and off, despite me telling him repeatedly that it often happened when the AC was off. However he had come up with a solution - even though it was obviously an incorrect solution - and was hell bent on leaving at that point. Since his visit, after which I bought an expensive isobar to plug the RG into at his recommendation, we have continued to have many random reboots. While this is not frontiers fault, they employ the same sloppy Uverse techs who in my experience only want to find a plausible explanation regardless of whether it's correct or incorrect. From what I've seen they are incapable of thinking outside of the box. I asked him to look at the DSLAM to check my card but he didn't want to bc he immediately latched onto the AC explanation. So I don't know where to turn to get this fixed since 4 or 5 techs have already been unable or unwilling to roll up their sleeves and really try to solve this problem. Personally I think there's a short somewhere or a bad card or a a wet spot that's messing things up.

It's sad bc we love Uverse and are not fans of Comcast.

Darknessfall
Premium Member
Motorola MG8725
Asus RT-N66

2 edits

Darknessfall

Premium Member

I don't use the app, but I looked on the website for you and while one place has a spot for "Frontier" another doesn't. I assume that means that it's coming soon.(Edit: I saw someone mention that Frontier showed up on another app just today)

Are you still having reboot problems? Someone mentioned that there was a certain packet that would crash the NVG589, but it was supposedly fixed. I haven't heard much about it since then.
»Re: nvg589 rebooting

I would stick with Frontier to be honest. Comcast's billing system is a giant mess(if you look at my review) and they always lie to you for some reason. Once I had a better deal with AT&T, I immediately switched. I was tired of the crazy billing and lies.

During my almost two years with Comcast internet, I had some weeks once and awhile where I would have massive packet loss.
Qixotl
New Milford, CT

Qixotl

said by boeckelr2:

The most glaring omission is the ESPN app that lets you watch all of the ESPN channels. It's my understanding that Frontier had other TV customers in other places besides CT. Yet despite that, arguably the most popular app - ESPN - does not list Frontier as a provider. This blows my mind, especially considering there is a list of dozens of providers from all over the country that let its customers use the ESPN apps.

said by Darknessfall:

I don't use the app, but I looked on the website for you and while one place has a spot for "Frontier" another doesn't. I assume that means that it's coming soon.(Edit: I saw someone mention that Frontier showed up on another app just today)

ESPN has two types of online streaming access these days. The WatchESPN tier is for video providers and gives access to live streams of all of the ESPN broadcast channels and the online-only live games (dubbed ESPN3). That tier can be accessed through a web browser, phone/tablet app, and Roku/Apple TV/etc type devices. I see no evidence that Frontier has ever offered this.

There is a limited ESPN3 content only option available to Internet providers. This tier is only accessible through a web browser. It appears from ESPN's and Frontier's old FAQ pages that people with Frontier Internet service at one point could watch that programming. I can't seem to do that at the moment as when you select Frontier during log in to a ESPN3 stream, the "Continue" button never becomes active. If another provider is selected instead, that button typically becomes active. It is possible that we may have to create a ESPN.com account and link it to Frontier to gain access, but I am not sure (the instructions are not clear).

In any case, this does not match what AT&T offered video subscribers previously. Hopefully we can get full WatchESPN access back very quickly to return us to our previous content level.

»espn.go.com/watchespn/faq
»espn.go.com/watchespn/affList
»www.frontierhelp.com/faq ··· atid=216
ShadowMario3
join:2014-10-26
West Haven, CT

1 edit

ShadowMario3 to boeckelr2

to boeckelr2
said by boeckelr2:

Same here. I was planning on upgrading to UVerse's 45 Mbps plan, but once I found out about the switch to Frontier, that idea was scrapped (also seeing that Comcast had far better speeds helped). Will be moving to Comcast this upcoming January, seeing that none of my friends in the area have any problem with their speeds or the leased modem.

Darknessfall
Premium Member
Motorola MG8725
Asus RT-N66

2 edits

Darknessfall to Qixotl

Premium Member

to Qixotl
said by Qixotl:

said by boeckelr2:

In any case, this does not match what AT&T offered video subscribers previously. Hopefully we can get full WatchESPN access back very quickly to return us to our previous content level.

I'm sure that it'll return eventually. They sort of have their hands full with trying to get more content and getting techs out to those in need.
said by ShadowMario3:

said by boeckelr2:

Same here. I was planning on upgrading to UVerse's 45 Mbps plan, but once I found out about the switch to Frontier, that idea was scrapped (also seeing that Comcast had far better speeds helped). Will be moving to Comcast this upcoming January, seeing that none of my friends in the area have any problem with their speeds or the leased modem.

What made you change your mind when you heard about Frontier? I would say that 45 Mbps is more than enough for pretty much everyone except for super heavy users. I would consider myself a heavy enough user and 18 Mbps(23) works well enough for me. I actually downgraded from Max Turbo. 105 Mbps is just sort of overkill especially if it costs more.

By the way, I know someone around your area that has been complaining about node congestion issues(that became worse when they upped their speeds) for quite awhile now that still aren't fixed.

Edit:
Within my almost 2 years with Comcast, I had these issues -
1) They were supposed to send us a technician to install, but they sent us a self install kit even though we couldn't install it.
2) They charged us for both the self install kit and the tech fee and didn't waive it for the above even though we tried to get it waived.
3) The local offices in CT wouldn't let us rent a gateway unless we purchased voice from them and paid for a tech to come out. We had a gateway in the past.
4) They tried to claim our modem was theirs.
5) The local office is always packed unless we go to the far one that's empty.
6) Whenever we went to return equipment, they never actually took it off our account(happened about 3 times). We were still being charged for it and it was still listed on the account.
7) Went to go get something shipped and was promised the shipping and kit would be waived. Went to multiple people and they all said it would be waived. It wasn't waived when the bill eventually came.
8) Random weeks(typically around Friday) when my packet loss would be through the roof and speeds would be terrible. I didn't even have that many people on my node and my signals are great.
9) They added TV to our account originally(with no actual service) to count us as a TV subscriber and we were charged all of the TV fees until we cancelled it.
10) They would sign us up for random things(like the wireless and networking support or something which was about $6 or so a month).

It was just a ton of stupid stuff that where we actually ended up babysitting them. We would always have to fix their "mistakes" and it was a nightmare.

cralt
join:2011-01-07
CT

cralt

said by Darknessfall:

1) They were supposed to send us a technician to install, but they sent us a self install kit even though we couldn't install it.
2) They charged us for both the self install kit and the tech fee and didn't waive it for the above even though we tried to get it waived.
3) The local offices in CT wouldn't let us rent a gateway unless we purchased voice from them and paid for a tech to come out. We had a gateway in the past.
4) They tried to claim our modem was theirs.
5) The local office is always packed unless we go to the far one that's empty.
6) Whenever we went to return equipment, they never actually took it off our account(happened about 3 times). We were still being charged for it and it was still listed on the account.
7) Went to go get something shipped and was promised the shipping and kit would be waived. Went to multiple people and they all said it would be waived. It wasn't waived when the bill eventually came.
8) Random weeks(typically around Friday) when my packet loss would be through the roof and speeds would be terrible. I didn't even have that many people on my node and my signals are great.
9) They added TV to our account originally(with no actual service) to count us as a TV subscriber and we were charged all of the TV fees until we cancelled it.
10) They would sign us up for random things(like the wireless and networking support or something which was about $6 or so a month).

I had comcast for years and it was a nonstop battle also. I was always fighting "noise in the node" from the crappy MDU's around me. Then the non-stop billing issues and crap cust service. The service center was always mobbed. etc etc.. I had residential,teleworker, and business class plans over the years.

And they have messed up their own internal migrations.. The all digital switch over was a disaster here. Another time they bricked every 3100 STB's in the city because they pushed a firmware update that was incompatible with them. And now I read they are having big issues with the X1 platform.

ATT Uverse cust service sucked but at least the vDSL system was very stable once it was up and going on a clean pair. And the techs they send are internal employees not some contractor. I'll cut frontier some slack and see what happens before I get mad. I know the grass is not greener on the comcast side of the fence. At least not in my area.
Qixotl
New Milford, CT

Qixotl to Darknessfall

to Darknessfall
The channel listing on the TV Everywhere page jumped to 45 channels today, with 4 others listed as coming soon. We now match the FIOS customers except for the Hallmark Channel (which U-verse has not had for years).

Looks like the additions were Viacom owned stations along with Fox and Comcast/NBC Universal channels that were not listed previously. Most seem to work for me except BTN2Go (getting the same "User Not Authorized" error I have seen for the past 11 days). Hopefully that one will be fixed when the other Fox Sports channels are added.

No Disney, Discovery, or AMC owned stations yet. Given that the FIOS customers do not have those channels either, that may mean that Frontier may have to start negotiations from the beginning to get those returned to us.

»frontier.com/tveverywhere

Darknessfall
Premium Member
Motorola MG8725
Asus RT-N66

Darknessfall

Premium Member

said by Qixotl:

The channel listing on the TV Everywhere page jumped to 45 channels today, with 4 others listed as coming soon. We now match the FIOS customers except for the Hallmark Channel (which U-verse has not had for years).

Looks like the additions were Viacom owned stations along with Fox and Comcast/NBC Universal channels that were not listed previously. Most seem to work for me except BTN2Go (getting the same "User Not Authorized" error I have seen for the past 11 days). Hopefully that one will be fixed when the other Fox Sports channels are added.

No Disney, Discovery, or AMC owned stations yet. Given that the FIOS customers do not have those channels either, that may mean that Frontier may have to start negotiations from the beginning to get those returned to us.

»frontier.com/tveverywhere

I think you'll see more channels available when the FrontierTV app goes live again.

Catch22
Trumbull, CT
2Wire 3801HGV

Catch22 to Qixotl

to Qixotl
Click for full size
Tried HBO Go and Max Go (we subscribe) and both give the following message. Access with my AT&T credentials has been disabled.

I was able to watch TCM live. It would be great if folks share their success or lack thereof for other channels.
Qixotl
New Milford, CT

Qixotl

said by Catch22:

Tried HBO Go and Max Go (we subscribe) and both give the following message. Access with my AT&T credentials has been disabled.

I was able to watch TCM live. It would be great if folks share their success or lack thereof for other channels

I can't check HBO Go and Max Go here (not subscribed), but I can confirm most other channels.

Here is what I have checked on my end (subscribed to all of them):

Cartoon Network and CNN: Yes (assuming all Turner channels are working)
BTN2Go: No ("Authorization Failed: User not Authorized Error" after login)
Comedy Central: Yes
C-SPAN: Yes
Fox Business, Fox News, FX Networks: Yes
History, H2: Yes
MTV: Yes
NBCSN, Golf (both via NBC Sports Live Extra): Yes
NFL Mobile: Yes for NFL Network, No for NFL Redzone (red banner on webpage stating that I am not authorized for it).
USA: Yes.

I can't seem to find live streams for Lifetime and Logo at the Frontier provided links, but I was able to get a Lifetime on demand stream to work.

Darknessfall
Premium Member

Darknessfall

Premium Member

Odd, this morning I saw a new balance of $124.99 on my account and now when I went to check, it's no longer there.