spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Inomni
join:2014-10-06
Edmond, OK

Inomni

[OK] Moving but need to keep Cox email

I have seen the other posts on this, but haven't seen exactly how to do it. I am moving in with my sister so I have to cancel my Cox account. She has Cox, so is it possible to add my email addresses to her account so I don't lose anything?
Expand your moderator at work

Hard Harry7
join:2010-10-19
Narragansett, RI

Hard Harry7 to Inomni

to Inomni

Re: [OK] Moving but need to keep Cox email

Shouldn't be any issue. As long as you either call together, or make sure you on each other's accounts as authorized users.

Also, even though the inbox may/probably will transfer too, its a good idea to backup anything important via a client like Outlook or Thunderbird.

basit
join:2003-11-25
Portsmouth, VA

basit to Inomni

to Inomni
Not sure how long you need access to your Cox email, but I left Cox back in April of 2013 and I'm still getting emails via my old Cox email accounts. I can't manage my account and can't send via those accounts, but the email keeps rolling in, 99% is old spam mail, since I moved my important stuff to a gmail address. Something to think about, but if the email is important I wouldn't bank on it, mine may have been an oversight.

stanley_qaz
Premium Member
join:2003-03-17
Gilbert, AZ

stanley_qaz to Inomni

Premium Member

to Inomni
Kids moved back in with other set of parents, they are paying something like six or ten bucks to keep their previous Cox e-mail accounts active.