spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Gator5000e
join:2013-09-02
Altamonte Springs, FL

Gator5000e

Cant Receive RR Email this morning - Never Mind - Resolved

Seems to have been resolved. Sorry for the Posting.

Now back to game descriptions in the guide!

Receiving the following error message when trying to download my RoadRunner email:

Task 'xxxxxx@cfl.rr.com - Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC90) : 'Your incoming (POP3) e-mail server has reported an internal error. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: -ERR no such message.'

Anyone have any ideas on how to correct this?

Thanks.

telijah
Premium Member
join:2013-04-22
Brandon, FL

telijah

Premium Member

I think you were just having withdraws from not having posted an email problem thread in a while... :P
ispalten
join:2005-04-16
Clermont, FL

ispalten to Gator5000e

to Gator5000e
No, not resolved...

We are both (wife an I) are having problems, getting 2 accounts each. We have 3 ways to get the mail, Web, MailWasher Pro (a basic scanner with a filter), and Thunderbird.

All to some degree fail on at least one account for each of us.

Web mail will NOT get anything, tab spinner spins on at least one account.

MailWasher is hard to tell as it shows some of the mail, but I can't tell if it is all. It didn't report any errors.

Thunderbird either reports could not send P/W or Server not available.

Well it seems repeated tries does work to some extent, but never the same. We think we've gotten all the mail now though. At least right now Web mail is working and showing no messages, Thunderbird did get it all.

There appears to be possibly some random sporadic problems on probably some servers, not all.