Search similar:

uniqs
vcresident
join:2013-03-26
Valley Center, CA

vcresident

[trueSTREAM] TrueSTREAM install date?? - vcresident

Hi George,
I ordered TrueStream service last week and chose an install date for 10/10 and 10/16. My order status page still says pending. I was hoping to have service by at least the 16th because I wanted to cancel my current WISP provider on the 15th.
Is it possible to call in and have customer service make a note that any day during the 8-9am time slot would work before the 16th?

Thanks

Edit: added the fact that the order is still pending

dslx_gm
ISP Employee
join:2002-12-26
Chatsworth, CA

dslx_gm

ISP Employee

Hi vcresident See Profile,

Feel free to send a PM with your account information and we would be happy to take a look for you and see what the current status of the order is.

Please note that I am traveling this week so it might take a little longer than usual to get back to you. You can also PM dslx_nick See Profile as well if you need a faster response.

Thanks,
George
vcresident
join:2013-03-26
Valley Center, CA

vcresident

I was able to PM dslx_nick to get an update on my order. He quickly replied with an installation date. Looking forward to the installation now.
vcresident

vcresident to dslx_gm

to dslx_gm
The installer came today but wasn't able to install. The phone number they had associated with my address was wrong, so he had to put a ticket in to get someone to change it to the correct number. They said someone should be out "later today or tomorrow" to change it. The last time I dealt with at&t and their tickets it took 5 days and numerous phone calls to get them out.

dslx_gm
ISP Employee
join:2002-12-26
Chatsworth, CA

dslx_gm

ISP Employee

said by vcresident:

The installer came today but wasn't able to install. The phone number they had associated with my address was wrong, so he had to put a ticket in to get someone to change it to the correct number. They said someone should be out "later today or tomorrow" to change it. The last time I dealt with at&t and their tickets it took 5 days and numerous phone calls to get them out.

Thanks for the update. I will ask dslx_nick See Profile to follow up with AT&T when he is in tomorrow to ensure that the install process is rescheduled for you and moving forward.

Thanks for your patience.