spc
Search similar:

uniqs
TheMayor
join:2002-05-09

TheMayor

[Install] Who provides better new customer deals

Hi Everyone,

I'm getting ready to move towards the end of the month & will need to establish service in my name. I'm curious to know if any of you seem to know who provides a better offer between:

a) Comcast's website
b) Calling Comcast's 800 #
c) Going to a store (i.e. Best Buy) that has a Comcast display & a representative is there.

Also does anybody had any issues with ordering service thru a representative at a store (option c above) ?

Thanks

gar187er
I DID this for a living
join:2006-06-24
Seattle, WA

gar187er

they all have different offers at different times....
rody_44
Premium Member
join:2004-02-20
Quakertown, PA

rody_44 to TheMayor

Premium Member

to TheMayor
Most of the Best Buy kios have either been shut down or will be shut down shortly.

FureverFurry
RIP Daphne: 3/12/05 - 6/19/12
Premium Member
join:2012-02-20
49xxx

FureverFurry to TheMayor

Premium Member

to TheMayor
Your best bet IMO is to call as prices vary by market area. I wouldn't rely upon the website. Be sure to write down everything they tell you and have the agent repeat back what you're getting to make sure everything meshes with what you wrote down.

El_lolo
@65.96.46.x

El_lolo to TheMayor

Anon

to TheMayor
For Triple plays, Direct Sales have the best winback offers, Blast Plus is the best online offer
TheMayor
join:2002-05-09

TheMayor

Thanks everyone..

When I went to return a box, I just went with the offer of

Digital Preferred & Internet (blast speed for 6 months), free X1 DVR & (supposedly) free modem or modem rental for $90 for 2 years

I'm looking at it as free internet for 2 years (or really cheap, after the 6 months is up)

Darknessfall
Premium Member
join:2012-08-17

Darknessfall to TheMayor

Premium Member

to TheMayor
As far as I know, the occasional good mailed offer and the door to door people have the best deals.