All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
johnt519
join:2003-10-16

johnt519

[CATV] Channel updates hosed DVR

I'm glad I checked. Everything that was scheduled to record on the DVR after yesterday is gone. They are all still listed in the "Series Manager" but nothing is listed under the "Scheduled Recordings"

Now I have to go back through all our shows, find them in the guide and re-add them as a series!

Thanks for the "upgrade" Charter!
DigitalManny
join:2014-01-08
Glendale, CA

DigitalManny

Well I am sure they warned you many times about the changes so I really do not get why Charter is still at fault when you did not bother with the warnings they send out.
BlakePaulson
join:2008-08-06
Alexandria, MN

BlakePaulson to johnt519

to johnt519
This is what I love about charter! (Haha not!)

I'm so glad I have a TiVo and not their garbage DVR's.

So to get this straight:

OP is paying for cable TV, OP is paying for DVR, OP is most likely paying for cable box on top of it.

So OP is paying charter a bit of money to be able to record the shows he's set up to record and should be able to do this without issue.

Then charter employee comes in and bashes customer about "warnings" charter sent out.

Let's face it, charter should have the technology by now to have DVR's that can change a lineup and still record shows in the lineup. If their current DVR can't do that then they need to update their equipment.

No wonder so many people hate their charter service (I love mine, but again I'm not using a DVR from Charter that was produced in 2001 and has been paid for over and over)
DigitalManny
join:2014-01-08
Glendale, CA

DigitalManny

Haha, nice try not even a Charter Employee and yeah Charter sucks I dre you move where there is Comcast keep trolling troll.
System

to johnt519

Anon

to johnt519
This topic has been closed. Reason: run its course