All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
xQim
join:2003-09-20

xQim

Re: GTA 5 Gripes

I'm so mad/jealous that it is coming out on PS4. If they come out with a new Gran Turismo soon I will have to get the PS4 since that was the only reasons I got the PS3.

onebadmofo
gat gnitsoP
Premium Member
join:2002-03-30
Pennsylvania

onebadmofo

Premium Member

said by xQim:

I'm so mad/jealous that it is coming out on PS4. If they come out with a new Gran Turismo soon I will have to get the PS4 since that was the only reasons I got the PS3.

Well then you're REALLY gonna hate this...

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· eload=10

Alpha Phoenix
Premium Member
join:2001-06-15
Brooklyn, NY

Alpha Phoenix

Premium Member

Lol

onebadmofo
gat gnitsoP
Premium Member
Pennsylvania

onebadmofo to xQim

Premium Member

to xQim
I am SO gonna spam this thread with video of me playing the game.

Alpha Phoenix
Premium Member
Brooklyn, NY

Alpha Phoenix

Premium Member

If I have this for PS4, and my buddies have it for PS3, would we still be able to link up and play the online multiplayer together?

onebadmofo
gat gnitsoP
Premium Member
Pennsylvania

onebadmofo

Premium Member

said by Alpha Phoenix:

If I have this for PS4, and my buddies have it for PS3, would we still be able to link up and play the online multiplayer together?

I dunno. I would lean towards "no".
onebadmofo

1 recommendation

onebadmofo to xQim

Premium Member

to xQim
So I just "aquired" this today. Gotta save this in the garage.

onebadmofo

onebadmofo to xQim

Premium Member

to xQim
And now this one. I'm runnin out of room!

cbrigante2
Wait til Next Year
Premium Member
join:2002-11-22
North Aurora, IL

cbrigante2

Premium Member

So how do you like it on PS4? I was watching a Twitch feed last night and it looks good in FPS view.

Alpha Phoenix
Premium Member
Brooklyn, NY

1 recommendation

Alpha Phoenix to onebadmofo

Premium Member

to onebadmofo
This is pretty awesome!

Watch "GTA V on PS4: 5 Animals You Must Play As" on YouTube - GTA V on PS4: 5 Animals You Must Play As:

»youtu.be/C0C84NGEwZg

z aXis
Premium Member
join:2003-01-23
Arlington Heights, IL

z aXis

Premium Member

Very cool. I'll be doing this ASAP.

onebadmofo
gat gnitsoP
Premium Member
Pennsylvania

onebadmofo to cbrigante2

Premium Member

to cbrigante2
said by cbrigante2:

So how do you like it on PS4? I was watching a Twitch feed last night and it looks good in FPS view.

It's pretty decent. Some of the dialog that was being said didn't seem familiar to me. But it's been a long time so I may have simply forgotten.

Some things I noticed that are different are:

The amount of time it was raining. WOW it was raining for about a good 10 minutes of real time.
I think in the past GTAs it would rain for a minute or 2. And the water effect on the streets are done pretty damn well.

In first person when you're driving and happen to crash, you see the character's hands slam on the wheel in frustration.

At some points the character will react to the music played in the car by dancing or bobbing their head. You'll see this if you're not in FP view.

FP View during shooting isn't like an FP shooter. But I didn't expect it to be. It's cool to look down the barrel of a gun in a GTA game though.

I did notice an additional mission that wasn't there before. After the first the paparazzi mission with Franklin, the guy tells you that he enrolled you in an amateur photography thing. You have to take pictures of different animals in the game and then send those pics to this one website. There's a check list in the email they send you.
So that made me wonder how many more new side mission like that will there be.

There seem to be a lot of new vehicles riding on the streets waiting to be taken. Some are even modded out like the two I posted here.

I even found one that had a light kit on the bottom of it.

The game's animation looks smoother and clearer. Less blur when you see traffic driving by.

The behind the wheel view is cool and I do use it just to experience the inside of the different vehicles or to get a close up look at the passenger who is talking. But I favor the behind the car view. Simply cause I like seeing the damage done to it. Plus you can look around the car's environment better than from inside the vehicle.

You have the option to use the touchpad on the controller to cycle through your weapons if you'd like. Im still not used to that and I'm not quite sure I was doing it right. But I think if done correctly, it may be quicker to get to different weapons.

Speaking of weapons, there are more color options to choose from in the Ammunition stores. ...if thats your thing. I don't really care. But I guess it's done since you can shoot in FP view and actually see the weapon in more detail.

I was riding a bike on the board walk in first person while giving everyone the finger. It was fun to hear the reactions from people and some even gave chase.

I accidentally kicked a little dog I was trying to stoop near near to take a picture of it. And kicked it instead.

on the subject of pictures, the selfies....now you can change the expression of the character's face. Make them do a quick pose (like peace sign and such), and change filters, frames and things like that.

That's just a little of what I found that is different.
onebadmofo

onebadmofo to Alpha Phoenix

Premium Member

to Alpha Phoenix
said by Alpha Phoenix:

This is pretty awesome!

Watch "GTA V on PS4: 5 Animals You Must Play As" on YouTube - GTA V on PS4: 5 Animals You Must Play As:

»youtu.be/C0C84NGEwZg

Gonna have to try those out.
onebadmofo

onebadmofo to xQim

Premium Member

to xQim
Trevor's glass is cracked on his phone. I don't think it was like that in the prior console version.