spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Prof_Tech
join:2007-06-30
Quincy, IL

1 edit

Prof_Tech

[Anveo] Does anyone know how Anveo "Call Security" works?

Anveo has a field in their "Call security" setup that says "Block Calls with call rate more than - 'n'". But it seemed that it was being ignored if one is on their "free" plan. I should be able to put maybe 6 cents in there and be able to dial their so-called "expensive" npa-nxx shouldn't I? Wondering if this has this been fixed.
anveo
Premium Member
join:2010-02-08

anveo

Premium Member

to block calls over 6 cents per minute calling rate you need to enter as 0.06 (not just 6). This will prevent your account from calling many "expansive" international destinations.
Prof_Tech
Quincy, IL

Prof_Tech

Ok. So if I enter 0.06 will I be able to dial my next door neighbor who, according to your system has one of your "high dollar" US numbers belonging to a certain CLEC?

Arne Bolen
User of Anveo Direct, 3CX and Qubes OS.
Premium Member
join:2009-06-21
Utopia

Arne Bolen

Premium Member

said by Prof_Tech:

So if I enter 0.06 will I be able to dial my next door neighbor who, according to your system has one of your "high dollar" US numbers belonging to a certain CLEC?

The best answer to that question is for you to make a call to your neighbor.
Prof_Tech
Quincy, IL

1 edit

Prof_Tech

Thank you. I was hoping to get clarification on this from Anveo. I stopped using them for outbound a couple months ago because they kept giving me a busy signal when ever I dialed one of these type numbers and there is no way of knowing when it will happen. There was a rumor they might implement some type of fix. Apparently not.