spc
Search similar:

uniqs
djrobsd
join:2002-01-24
San Diego, CA

djrobsd

T-Mobile is clobbering the competition

If you look at all the desperate promos AT&T and Verizon are trying to do to avoid bleeding subscribers it's clear to see that T-Mobile has put some downward pressure on the pricing of data. Of course, it may just be that everyone is jockeying for all the new iPhone 6 buyers, but my guess is it's more then that.

I was at the T-Mobile store the other day and it was packed, here in itty bitty little Temecula (and they have another store right across the street in the mall too). They had THREE customers besides myself, that were switching from Verizon to T-Mobile. One lady told me Verizon got rid of her unlimited data plan when she added something onto her account, and her overage costs have been killing her. Another lady said Verizon was charging her family $400 a month, now she's getting $160 at T-Mobile. In my case, I am going to be paying about the same as Verizon due to the monthly payment on the iPhone 6+, but I'll be getting the latest and greatest phone, and UNLIMITED DATA, which I have been going over on Verizon almost every month, so the unlimited data will be nice..

I just hope they really have upgraded their network (T-Mobile).