Search similar:

uniqs
FIOS4cable
join:2009-05-08
NYC

FIOS4cable

FOX Soccer Plus Free Preview and Free Disney Family Movies

FREE Preview 10/18–10/26

Get a FREE preview of the network dedicated to delivering you the world’s best soccer and rugby action. Tune in to channel 1009 to watch.

Enjoy free and unlimited access to Disney Family Movies — the ultimate family viewing experience until October 31.
JAH_PGH
join:2009-09-28
Pittsburgh, PA

JAH_PGH

Thank you for posting this!
Does anyone know if BeIN Sports has (or will) offer a free preview? I'd like to compare FSP to BeIN.
dfwguy
join:2013-10-24

dfwguy

There isn't really a comparison. They have completely different broadcast rights. If you want to watch the Spanish, French, or Italian leagues, you need BeIN. If you want to watch the Champions League or FA Cup, you need FS+. If you want to watch the German league, you need GolTV. Of the 3, only BeIN is carried in HD by Verizon.
JAH_PGH
join:2009-09-28
Pittsburgh, PA

JAH_PGH

Unfortunately I don't watch any of those that you've mentioned...I'm more interested in Rugby, of which I see both channels carry. I'm interested in Pro12, but FSP has such bad PQ that I unsubscribed.
FIOS4cable
join:2009-05-08
NYC

FIOS4cable to JAH_PGH

to JAH_PGH
You're Welcome
FIOS4cable

1 edit

FIOS4cable to JAH_PGH

to JAH_PGH
You could try the Spanish Tier for 50% for 1 Years @ $8.00 it's has the BeIN Sports en Español and ESPN Deportes and FOX Deportes and some other Sports channel .
dfwguy
join:2013-10-24

dfwguy to JAH_PGH

to JAH_PGH
I can't say I've ever watched rugby, on BeIN or otherwise, but BeIN's picture quality on soccer is generally quite good, since both channels are carried in HD. Subject to the actual quality of the video at the venue of course, so some random match in Brazil might not be up to the same level as La Liga or the other top flight leagues, but either way it's better than the typical crap quality of SD Fox channels. You'll need hardware that supports H.264, so Motorola 7000 boxes, VMS, newer Tivos, or a PC using a CableCard tuner.

SeattleMatt
Streaming Tech Director
Premium Member
join:2001-12-28
Seattle, WA

1 recommendation

SeattleMatt

Premium Member

The freeview is open for FSP. For $15/month - especially now - I don't see why they just don't add the HD version of it as MPEG-4. They could do it immediately. I might actually be interested in it then.

Blurry, letter-boxed SD sports - we should be paid to watch - not the other way around.

celticpride
@173.60.210.x

celticpride

Anon

what channel are the disney movies on?

bohratom
My Jersey Giants finally winning again..
join:2011-07-07
Red Bank NJ

bohratom

said by celticpride :

what channel are the disney movies on?

It's On Demand....
Acct101
Premium Member
join:2011-09-20
Bensalem, PA

Acct101 to FIOS4cable

Premium Member

to FIOS4cable
Thanks for the Fox Soccer Plus free preview.

After seeing the picture quality (or lack of), I was so glad I did not to subscribe to it.

SeattleMatt
Streaming Tech Director
Premium Member
Seattle, WA

SeattleMatt

Premium Member

LOL. Yeah, tried watching some of the women's CONCACAF games yesterday - you could barely find the ball. It's pretty pathetic.

bohratom
My Jersey Giants finally winning again..
join:2011-07-07
Red Bank NJ

bohratom

said by SeattleMatt:

you could barely find the ball

Time to upgrade that 19" screen Jeep.....

SeattleMatt
Streaming Tech Director
Premium Member
Seattle, WA

SeattleMatt

Premium Member

LOL.
Maybe if it were only 19" I could've seen it.