spc
Search similar:

uniqs
tbs
join:2014-10-17

2 edits

tbs

Maintenance/Outage updates

Is there any way to be notified of upcoming scheduled maintenance windows and any place to get status updates during non-maintenance outages? There was a major couple hour intermittent outage tonight and the whole /21 I'm in stopped being announced to the Internet. There were similar blips the last couple nights as well.

Mediacom Internet in my area is normally quite solid, but when issues happen they are always at the worst possible times. Like after a 12+ hour day already trying to get the final email of the night out... It would be very useful to know about maintenance in advance to plan work around it. It would also be great to have status updates during outages to avoid unnecessary phone calls which usually do not have any details either.

The maintenance page on the website used to show if maintenance was occurring at the moment, however now it gives a MySQL connection error. Having a maintenance email list for those who want it would be great as well.

Thanks.

thedragonmas
Premium Member
join:2007-12-28
Albany, GA
Netgear R6300 v2
ARRIS SB6180

thedragonmas

Premium Member

»support.mediacomcable.com/ click "check for outages" however, trust it with a grain of salt, in fact, trust it with 1/1000th of a grain of salt. and there is no way to be notified of outages.
RezzIA
join:2014-03-28

3 edits

RezzIA to tbs

to tbs
It's completely unreliable at night between 11pm and 6am due to their random maintenance windows.

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium Member
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad to tbs

Premium Member

to tbs
tbs See Profile, if you experience any service issues, please feel free to contact me here, or reach out to anyone else on our Social Media Team via our Official Support Forums, Facebook, or our Twitter feed and we will be happy to assist you.

If you'd like, feel free to shoot me an IM with your account or phone number and I will review your connection.