spc
Search similar:

uniqs

KattNobi
join:2014-04-27
Canada

KattNobi

V9 virus

So my mom has some how downloaded V9 on to her computer, I googled V9 and all that came up was that it was some sort of virus, when I tried finding how to get rid of this virus, all I got was a very sketchy page in very broken English telling me to download another program...

Does anyone know what V9 is and how do I get it off of my moms computer? I'm not very tech savey but can figure it out by following instructions (usually )

Please help!

Thanks

GuruGuy
Premium Member
join:2002-12-16
Atlanta, GA

GuruGuy

Premium Member

How do you know she has V9 on her computer? Does she have an AV running that alerted her

Buddel
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Premium Member
join:2004-03-06
EU

1 recommendation

Buddel to KattNobi

Premium Member

to KattNobi
We have a forum for your mom's computer: »Security Cleanup

Please read the Mandatory Steps before requesting assistance: »Security Cleanup FAQ »Mandatory Steps Before Requesting Assistance
davidhoffman
Premium Member
join:2009-11-19
Warner Robins, GA

davidhoffman to KattNobi

Premium Member

to KattNobi
You can read this: »malwaretips.com/blogs/re ··· omepage/

I have no idea if it really works.

I have used Malwarebytes to remove some problems. I would advise getting the paid subscription if you can afford it. It just makes things easier without all the nagware to buy a paid subscription that you have with the free version.

AdwCleaner seems to have some problems. read the comments at »toolslib.net/downloads/v ··· cleaner/
redwolfe_98
Premium Member
join:2001-06-11

redwolfe_98

Premium Member

davidhoffman, thanks for finding that article at "malwaretips" and solving the mystery..
PX Eliezer1
Premium Member
join:2013-03-10
Zubrowka USA

PX Eliezer1

Premium Member

Some more information:

»www.tomsguide.com/us/v9- ··· 400.html