Robert
Premium Member
join:2001-08-25
Miami, FL

1 recommendation

Robert

Premium Member

AT&T will double 10GB -> 20GB

Found a thread over @ MacRumors that AT&T is now doubling 10GB plans to 20GB plans at no extra cost to match Sprint's new 20GB + UL Text/Talk = $100/mo.
»www.sprint.com/landings/ ··· ataShare

I just called AT&T retention and they doubled my data for me at no extra cost.

Posting here for those who have AT&T and don't visit MacRumors.

Napsterbater
Meh
MVM
join:2002-12-28
Milledgeville, GA

Napsterbater

MVM

I can't manage to use 10gigs with 6 phones let alone 20 heh. But Ill try it anyways.

ptrowski
Got Helix?
Premium Member
join:2005-03-14
Woodstock, CT

1 edit

ptrowski to Robert

Premium Member

to Robert
Nice. I may give it a try this morning.
On the phone with them now, they are doubling my 10 GB data plan to 20 GB for no extra cost. Nice find!!!!
kenandles
join:2002-12-06
Roselle, NJ

2 edits

kenandles to Robert

to Robert
Hey Rob thanks very much it worked like a charm, C/S would not do anything but she past me off to a different dept. "retention dept." i think, bitched to her an it worked

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in

elwoodblues to Robert

Premium Member

to Robert
Up here in Canada, they're squeezing every nickel they can out of people, what was a $30 6gb plan now costs in excess of $80!

The word "competition' doesn't exist, if one raises their prices, or changes something in their plan the others will follow right after.

Robert
Premium Member
join:2001-08-25
Miami, FL

Robert

Premium Member

said by elwoodblues:

Up here in Canada, they're squeezing every nickel they can out of people, what was a $30 6gb plan now costs in excess of $80!

The word "competition' doesn't exist, if one raises their prices, or changes something in their plan the others will follow right after.

It almost seems our markets have switched. I remember when Canada's wireless carriers offered "more" for less than we did.