Octavean
MVM
join:2001-03-31
New York, NY

Octavean

MVM

The 100 Season 2 Starts Tonight

»m.youtube.com/watch?v=dn ··· CjRAWGaE

I was checking out the guide quite by chance and came across a listing for "The 100" Premiere. I had almost forgotten about the show completely.
Octavean

Octavean

MVM

I guess no one likes or remembers the show,....

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in

elwoodblues

Premium Member

it was sitting on my HD and I have SOO much to watch I decided to delete season 1. It was "ok" but there is so much better content out there.

Octavean
MVM
New York, NY

Octavean

MVM

I watched season 1 but I didn't let it accumulate and take up space on my server because I didn't think the show was good enough to save. So I deleted them after watching them.

The show was better then I expected it would be but nothing special.

ZZZZZZZ
Premium Member
join:2001-05-27
PARADISE

ZZZZZZZ

Premium Member

Watched ep 1 and it wasn't bad......there's a new sheriff in town.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in

elwoodblues to Octavean

Premium Member

to Octavean
I tend to delete everything after watching also, (actually I found I didn't delete it!). We'll see....

juilinsandar
Texas Gooner
Premium Member
join:2000-07-17
San Benito, TX

juilinsandar to Octavean

Premium Member

to Octavean
Anyone else watching this show? I'm really enjoying it.

Octavean
MVM
New York, NY

Octavean

MVM

I have to say I like the show more then I expected to. I already like the show more then "Falling Skies" which has always been just "meh" IMO ,.......and no that isn't a reference to "Sky People" or a pun.

juilinsandar
Texas Gooner
Premium Member
San Benito, TX

juilinsandar to Octavean

Premium Member

to Octavean
These last two episodes have been gripping.

Three more shows left in the season. The 2-part finale airs March 4th and March 11th.

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium Member
join:2000-08-05
united state

Snakeoil to Octavean

Premium Member

to Octavean
There is just 1 more season left of Falling Skies, and The Last Ship should be returning soon.

ZZZZZZZ
Premium Member
join:2001-05-27
PARADISE

ZZZZZZZ to juilinsandar

Premium Member

to juilinsandar
And I'm just the opposite........I think this show has lost it.

Started with a good story and has disintegrated into a clash of the zombie tribes....garbage.

Fast forwarded the entire last episode.

Octavean
MVM
New York, NY

Octavean

MVM

I rather liked the two part finale of "The 100" season 2. Naturally it there are some issues with it and the series but IMO it was entertaining enough despite its flaws.

I also really like the inclusion of Erica Cerra as Alie (AI).

»www.imdb.com/name/nm1569 ··· tt_cl_i3

She reprises her role in season 3 for at least the premiere episode of season 3. I've only seen her in Eureka before this but her character in that show was fairly subdued in appearance or at least she was when I was watching it. She is quite attractive as are most of the women in the show.

juilinsandar
Texas Gooner
Premium Member
San Benito, TX

juilinsandar

Premium Member

said by Octavean:

I rather liked the two part finale of "The 100" season 2. Naturally it there are some issues with it and the series but IMO it was entertaining enough despite its flaws.

I also really like the inclusion of Erica Cerra as Alie (AI).

»www.imdb.com/name/nm1569 ··· tt_cl_i3

She reprises her role in season 3 for at least the premiere episode of season 3. I've only seen her in Eureka before this but her character in that show was fairly subdued in appearance or at least she was when I was watching it. She is quite attractive as are most of the women in the show.

I thought she looked familiar.

As for the 2-part finale, I too enjoyed it overall, but it could do with a lot less of that stupid tuba/blaring horn, or whatever the heck that annoying sound was. They use it too much for my taste.