dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

blackdragon1
join:2007-06-16

blackdragon1

[Cable] Hearing Mixed Things... cable in Cogecoland?

So I like in Oakville, and was shopping around for cable deals. Currently on TekSavvy 20/10 $43+tax a month and 150GB bandwidth. Was wondering if there are better deals available...

We have cogeco here, and ive heard that electronicbox is only available in Rogers area.. is that right?

oh and I bought my modem when I signed up for TSI cable last year.
nster
join:2013-12-15
H4P

2 edits

nster

You are right, no Cogeco areas are serviced by ElectronicBox, your option here is DSL, if you want to stay cable, than go look at Start perhaps

At Start it is 20/10 200GB for 45$, here at EBOX, if you participate in a group buy (corezz and I periodically help people set this up) save you 2$ monthly and 10$ off on a modem, which brings FTTN 15/1 150GB to 31$ or 25/10 250GB to 44$, please note DSL also has unlimited usage during HALF THE DAY (2AM to 2PM)

blackdragon1
join:2007-06-16

blackdragon1

Thanks. I will probably just stick with cable since the cable connection at my place is much more reliable than DSL.

Ill look into start, but last time I checked it was pretty much comparable.

EboxSteven
Ebox Supervisor
Premium Member
join:2014-08-21

EboxSteven to blackdragon1

Premium Member

to blackdragon1
The best way to find out if our services are available to you would be to give us a quick call or write us an email with your full address; then we'll be able to see which plan is available to you!