Premium Member
join:2001-06-24
Webster, NY
·Frontier FiberOp..

1 edit

Racerbob

Premium Member

[Updated] Slimjet 1.2.9 Released

I have been using this web browser off and on for a while now. It is a Chrome based browser that has quite a few useful features built into it. My personal favorite is the bookmarks side panel ( which the developers at Google refuse to put in their Chrome browser ).

Get Slimjet from here :

»www.slimjet.com/en/

Release notes here :

»www.slimjet.com/en/whatisnew.php

FAQ's here:

»www.slimjet.com/en/faq.php

M_
join:2010-05-01
Vancouver, BC

M_

Slimjet is a closed-source spyware browser, just like many others.

Do you think someone is going to pay for bandwidth and all the other associated costs of hosting, and at the same time work for free to supply you with a program that probably involves many hours of coding - out of the goodness of their hearts?

Please people, wake up.

Racerbob
Premium Member
join:2001-06-24
Webster, NY

Racerbob

Premium Member

What spyware does this browser contain that my anti-spyware is not detecting ?
DSA
join:2013-04-27
Brantford, ON

DSA to M_

to M_
said by M_:

Slimjet is a closed-source spyware browser, just like many others.

Do you think someone is going to pay for bandwidth and all the other associated costs of hosting, and at the same time work for free to supply you with a program that probably involves many hours of coding - out of the goodness of their hearts?

Please people, wake up.

So by your line of reasoning any software that is free and closed source contains spyware. I'm sure you know that is not the case, and I hope you are wrong about slimjet cause it is my browser of choice.

Softpedia has no problem with it.

»www.softpedia.com/get/In ··· et.shtml

sivran
Vive Vivaldi
Premium Member
join:2003-09-15
Irving, TX

sivran to M_

Premium Member

to M_
said by M_:

I have no interest in Chromium-based browsers, but clearly yes there are those who will do this.