Carpie
join:2012-10-19
united state

Carpie to Immer

to Immer

Re: Thinking of playing again...

said by Immer:

welcome to the crew!

^^ Welcome Happypuppy! As far as professions, I was thinking I read somewhere that if you have gathering professions, you will get a greater yield out of your garrisons for those professions as well.

puppy
join:2010-01-28
San Diego, CA

puppy

I want to give a shout out to Jobbie. He hooked me up with some sweet bags and gold, WAY more than I expected. Thank you sir!

My shammy is level 16? now. It seems like I'm leveling faster than I remember the last time I did this, but that was a few years ago. Did they tune the sub-90 leveling to go faster?

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

No need to my friend it is always a pleasure to help. Let me know if you need anything.

My hunter is around that level so I think I will join you tonight (If I can make it out of Gilneas)

puppy
San Diego, CA

puppy

I was able to play a lot the last two nights because my wife was visiting friends and her brother. Tonight my game time will be a lot less restricted to keep the wife company, go ahead without me if I'm not on!

Cat5
join:2013-04-26

Cat5 to puppy

to puppy
said by puppy:

My shammy is level 16? now. It seems like I'm leveling faster than I remember the last time I did this, but that was a few years ago. Did they tune the sub-90 leveling to go faster?

Yeah 1-90 is super fast now. My friend has done a hunter alt and a shaman alt in 3 days a piece.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie to puppy

Premium Member

to puppy
I haven't had a chance to play this week. Monday night football and yesterday I was beat from work so I just logged in check mail and stuff. Tonight I should be on a bit more.

I will check the hunter tonight and try to get him out of Gilneas so we can catch up outside in the real world.

Carpie
united state

Carpie

I just dinged 30 on my Boomie last night and won't be able to play at all tonight. So if the stars align, I can run dungeons with you guys near the end of the week too if you haven't long passed me.
said by Jobbie:

Monday night football

Great game btw. Glad the Redskins eeked it out. Romo should have just stayed his ass on the medical bench rather than trying to come out and look like a hero.

Ginjer
Premium Member
join:2009-08-14
Earth

Ginjer to puppy

Premium Member

to puppy
So, I have all 11 of my 90s on Mal'ganis. Jobbie, should I roll something where you are Alliance? Or can I still join the guild while being on Hellscream? I think that is where the majority of my Alliance are. I think I have a couple of Immer's server too. I just can't remember since it has been that long.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

Nathrezim is dead to me... DEAD, I tell you! and I only have one toon left on Ravencrest (my ele/resto shaman). To join the Absolution guild you need to be on either Dentarg or Whisperwind.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie to Ginjer

Premium Member

to Ginjer
I think you have time to level something fresh on alliance side you can even mail your heirlooms cross faction now.

puppy
San Diego, CA

puppy

said by Jobbie:

I think you have time to level something fresh on alliance side you can even mail your heirlooms cross faction now.

My shammy hit level 40 in 17 hours this weekend. This is with about 6? pieces of BOA gear. This is going way faster than I expected. My methodology is to do the first 20 level just following the breadcrumbs, then hit the capital city for the hero board. Even 5 levels I go to the city to auction herbs/skins I picked up (AH is crazy gold now) and to find the next zone to level via the Heros Call board. Pretty much as soon as I ding 5 levels I move on, since my BOAs allow me to nuke mobs easily.

You can definitely mail heirlooms across factions AND servers nowadays. The target mail format is something like -, like "Happypuppy-whisperwind", but google to make sure.

Yesterday I had family obligations so I couldn't play but I did put in 30 minutes before bedtime, so I decided to make a new worgen warrior. Holy crap with BOAs (not even all possible slots) I 1-shot mobs with heroic strike and especially Victory Rush. Victory rush resets when the mob dies, so I can just chain victory rushes, even easier than the shammy. This is only level 7 though so far.
clawfury
join:2012-02-14
Rochester, MI

clawfury

Yeah, it's pretty nuts. I sent a full set of 'looms to a new feral druid I started yesterday on Kargath-horde side. I went from 1-22 in 4 hours. Crazy fast, and that was with gathering and levelling alchemy, too.

Carpie
united state

Carpie

I started my Boomie last Sunday or Monday and have played 2-3hr stints across 5-6 of the last 7-8 days and just dinged lvl 60 last night before I logged off. I am in (cloth, lol) heirlooms without the ring. As soon as I hit 15, I just queue dungeons over and over. With DMF going right now, it is especially nice because I just sit on the carousel for the 10% xp boost and queue from there. When it is done, you get returned right next to the carousel so don't have to spend another ticket to get in.

puppy
San Diego, CA

puppy

BTW can everyone invite a new alt into absolution or just officers? I would like to get my new tank (named chubbypuppy, hehe) into the guild as well please.

I wouldn't mind running dungeons but since I play on and off (depending on when my wife calls for me) I hesitate to group with others. Maybe this Saturday I can do some dungeons when she is out with her girl friends

Carpie
united state

Carpie

We have restricted it from everyone to just officers now. Unless it is the very wee hours of the morning, there is generally an officer on though. And if not, I can give you my cell number in a pm and you can txt me if needed and I'll get ahold of someone to help you out.

puppy
San Diego, CA

puppy

I'll just ask in gchat on my main first to arrange the invite, thanks!

Suniojii
join:2009-10-31
Lakeside, CA

Suniojii to puppy

to puppy
I am leveling up another paladin, Vegelahn, maybe we can Queue up when u get in Absolution.

Nick D
Premium Member
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA

Nick D to puppy

Premium Member

to puppy
said by puppy:

You can definitely mail heirlooms across factions AND servers nowadays. The target mail format is something like -, like "Happypuppy-whisperwind", but google to make sure.

Puppy, I love that I read this thread and this is possible.

not that leveling is that slow WITHOUT heirlooms, but.