uniqs

fatal
join:2000-12-29
Brooklyn, NY

fatal to pittpete1

to pittpete1

Re: FIOS scheduled for Bronx NY yet?

said by pittpete1:

A 6 family building most likely doesnt have its own feeder in the basement.

good to know what about a 3 family? I'm asking because I got the we negotiated access to your building email over a year ago but I still can't get fios and I recently asked my landlord about it and he claims he hasn't been contacted by Verizon
fatal

fatal

I guess my question is would my situation be like my friends? That verizon didn't need to ask for permission?

Eddy120876
join:2009-02-16
Bronx, NY

Eddy120876

Hey my friend. Had you tried calling VZ and letting them know what the hold up? I mean your Landlord seems like a nice guy and he even wants fios in the premises.

fatal
Brooklyn, NY

1 edit

fatal

I did but all they told me they didn't have any more info other than what the email says
no one knows nothing lol don't get me started about the verizon chat reps

Eddy120876
Bronx, NY

Eddy120876

Dang that sucks they need to get their butts moving.
vintage
join:2008-07-07
Bronx, NY

1 edit

vintage

Welp. My landlord just sold the building to a mysterious new owner.
we have no idea who they are, just a paper telling us where to send the checks smh. I wouldn't be surprised if this building never gets it now. I will just stare at the fios cable outside the window lol.

YuniorF2
@72.225.249.x

YuniorF2

Anon

lol brother, thats what i do all day, stare at the cables .-.,,, anyways as you probably can see from ur window, they set up some scaffolding in front of my building, perhaps , is it possible that verizon will install cables by the outside walls ????

PoloDude
Premium Member
join:2006-03-29
Aiken, SC

PoloDude

Premium Member

Who set up the scaffolding. Very unlikely it was VZ.

YuniorF2
@72.225.249.x

YuniorF2

Anon

I really dont know lol, but lol the reason I thought maybe it was Verizon is because this building is so old that u actually can't really make holes so like if Verizon would want to put their cables inside the walls wouldn't be an option as even the twc cables runs outside the walls

Eddy120876
Bronx, NY

Eddy120876 to PoloDude

to PoloDude
Happy New Year Polodude
Eddy120876

Eddy120876 to vintage

to vintage
Happy New year Vintage

fatal
Brooklyn, NY

fatal

bump any news?
Legendz
join:2015-02-27
United State

Legendz

They are building it now by Burke Ave, will be completed my late May.