Search similar:

uniqs
TurboNerd
join:2013-02-22
Clovis, NM

TurboNerd

Kudos to DSLreports/redxii and SDLl3tech/Pete Abel/Dave Gillis

Kudos to DSLreports and/or Redxii
For reading posts and system messaging they read my posts.
They may have been brought "to tears" (which is doubtful there shouldn't be tears but there was action and understanding) or to the least had the foresight to bot threads (would like to confirm one of the two) in either respect it shows they care.

Kudos to the representatives here SDLl3tech/Pete Abel and higher up the chain to a person not found here Dave Gillis (Sr. VP of the southwest)

Kudos to suddenlink for representing themselves here. There are ups and down with any relationship from both sides (in this case business). But just being here is an up.

You already know what I am talking about. (preaching to the choir)
For caring for their customers and company enough to assist us above and beyond for us here.

If your new and reading this. Welcome to the club (would be better if we didn't have to use this site) but rest assured there is light at the end of the tunnel and by being here you should see the glint of that light. It may be near or far but you should still see it.

gatorkram
Need for Speed
Premium Member
join:2002-07-22
Winterville, NC

gatorkram

Premium Member

Hmm

Most people here on the forums know SDL L3Tech See Profile is a wonderful help.
I myself have been helped by him many times.

I have had less interaction with Pete Abel See Profile but have seen others work with him, with good results.

My local people, who I don't know for sure, who they might be here, have also helped me more than a few times.
adamg
join:2013-03-01

adamg to TurboNerd

to TurboNerd
I've hated just about every dealing I've had with Suddenlink, but SDL L3Tech is the man.

gatorkram
Need for Speed
Premium Member
join:2002-07-22
Winterville, NC

gatorkram to TurboNerd

Premium Member

to TurboNerd
I think it was brought up in another thread, but I do find it odd our SL friends mentioned above have been missing for almost two weeks(1w6d) as of this posting.

Let the speculations begin!

moldypickle
Premium Member
join:2009-01-04
Haughton, LA

moldypickle

Premium Member

Company retreat to Bangkok?

atuarre
Here come the drums
Premium Member
join:2004-02-14
EC/SETX SWLA

atuarre to TurboNerd

Premium Member

to TurboNerd
SDLl3tech is awesome. Only had to get his help once or twice. The same can be said for Pete Abel. I only had to get him involved once but I had an issue that was not being resolved here, locally.
StR
join:2009-11-10
College Station, TX

1 edit

StR to TurboNerd

to TurboNerd
I join my voice in praising these people for their work.

Personally, I had only one situation where I interacted SDL L3Tech two years ago. This person was very helpful and showed him(?)self as a very experienced professional.
My sincere respect!
I've also observed Pete Abel helping other people here.

CableDog
Technical Operations
Premium Member
join:2006-04-22
Hurricane, WV
ARRIS SB6183
Netgear X10

CableDog to TurboNerd

Premium Member

to TurboNerd
I'm sure that Pete and Chase (aka SDLl3tech) appreciate the kind remarks, and I will pass them along.

They are both focused on some projects that have kept them offline for a while. I expect they will both return to address issues here as time allows. (I'm sure the idea of a retreat would be welcome!)

In the meantime, if I can assist anyone, it would be my pleasure.

Bob
Turbo Mach 5
join:2008-05-29
San Augustine, TX
ARRIS SB6183
TP-Link Deco

Turbo Mach 5 to TurboNerd

to TurboNerd
Ah! I wonder what projects...

But yah they are awesome (and I'm sure you are as well SuddenlinkWV aka Bob). I recently got one of the local tech's number so if I have any physical issues (which lately I have been), I give him a ring and he'll check it out for me.

moldypickle
Premium Member
join:2009-01-04
Haughton, LA

moldypickle

Premium Member

The project is probably to figure out how they plan to deploy 1Gbps to 90% of their footprint in 2 years time.