spc
Search similar:

uniqs

ock913
join:2014-08-20
Apopka, FL

ock913

Transferring an email account

We have brought my mother in law to live with us (your well wishes are much appreciated ) and she has Brighthouse at her home as well. She wants to keep her email address but customer service has told me that they cant transfer her email address to my account. We are keeping her service turned on until her house sells because she has Brighthouse home security but if her email address is not the primary on the account it would seem to me that there should be a way that someone could manually add that email address to my account. They are telling me that I have to close her account and that within a few months that email address will purge from the system and I can add it as a sub account at that time. I understand that process, but it leaves her without her email for several months. Gary, please tell me there is another way ....
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

There is another way. It's kind of messy and there might be a day or two of downtime possible (full disclosure). Get with me in direct, will need data for both accounts, date you plan to do this, all the usual stuff.

ock913
join:2014-08-20
Apopka, FL

ock913

Thank you Glen, give me a few days and I will figure out when we want to make the switch. I will get back to you in direct.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to ock913

Premium Member

to ock913
It's Gary but you can call me Glenn or you can call me Safari Hate Dude or you can call me Hey You or you can call me BHN Guy or you can call me....well I think you get the idea
allowiches
join:2012-04-01
Palm Coast, FL

allowiches

Raymond J Johnson, Jr.?
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by allowiches:

Raymond J Johnson, Jr.?

Sure why not....

John97
Over The Hills And Far Away
Premium Member
join:2000-11-14
Spring Hill, FL

John97 to ock913

Premium Member

to ock913
said by ock913:

We have brought my mother in law to live with us (your well wishes are much appreciated )

My condolences, I've been dealing with that for eight years...
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to ock913

Premium Member

to ock913
OCK are we getting close? Please let me know when.