uniqs

SeattleMatt
Streaming Tech Director
Premium Member
join:2001-12-28
Seattle, WA

SeattleMatt

Premium Member

[Channels] CSN - Mid Atlantic+ (VHO8 Add in DE)

Turns out they added CSN Mid-Atlantic+ here in Delaware on Channel 81 (SD only - 771 MHz).

I'll have to lean on my VHO4 brothers for info on it - but looks like a standard overflow channel if the Capitals and Wizards are playing at the same time.

Only reason I'm scratching my head - is if this is only to show Caps or Wizards games - they're always blacked out in Northern Delaware (which was always odd to me since we get Nats and Orioles games). So, that would make this channel practically worthless. Unless they changed blackout rules or something this season. Looks like the 1st time something is on is tomorrow night - i'll have to take a peek.
crgauth
join:2004-05-18
Glen Burnie, MD

1 recommendation

crgauth

said by SeattleMatt:

I'll have to lean on my VHO4 brothers for info on it - but looks like a standard overflow channel if the Capitals and Wizards are playing at the same time.

Pretty much like MASN2.
Good Luck with seeing the games.

SeattleMatt
Streaming Tech Director
Premium Member
join:2001-12-28
Seattle, WA

1 edit

SeattleMatt

Premium Member

Doubt anyone really cares...but..

The Wizards game last night was NOT blacked out on this channel. Looks like they changed up the restrictions since last season.

It's letter boxed - looks like down-converted HD - so PQ wasn't that bad for an SD channel.
TimGoodwin14
join:2011-05-25
Glen Burnie, MD

TimGoodwin14

I watched just about the whole game and had full HD the whole time.