dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Smart RG
join:2014-11-01

Smart RG

[DSL] SMART RG Router Modem: (Which ISP Carries These for Customers?)

Does any one know if there's a list of isp's that carries Smart RG sr360n Router Modems for its subscribers? I have an isp that is telling me that COMTRENDS are the BEST and Latest and GREATEST, however at the same time the piece of junk freeze, does not deliver the speed I am subscribed to and "appears to run on demand" as if for example, I am reading a page that took forever to load, it suddenly drop packages and simply will not stay connected to my service. I am having to reboot the modem over and again to ge reconnected.

the tech , trying to get me to stay with the isp, brought over a smart rg loaner until Monday. IMMEDIATELY I noticed quick fast and instant performance over the crappy comtrend. He's telling me first that they have the smart rg and I said 'bring me my own and do not bring another comtrend' ... then he said 'oh we don't carry these".

Its baloney

»jaqjdg.bn1304.livefilest ··· g?psid=1

sashwa
Mod
join:2001-01-29
Alcatraz

1 recommendation

sashwa

Mod

Let's get you moved over to our General Questions forum for some help with this.

I don't know who your ISP is but you might want to consider buying your own modem and/or router if possible rather than leasing from them.

Good luck.

Kardinal
Dei Gratina Regina
Mod
join:2001-02-04
N of 49th

Kardinal to Smart RG

Mod

to Smart RG
You (the OP) don't have a location listed, but if you are in Canada (not sure if the providers would ship over the border or not), you can get a Smart RG from Teksavvy for $120 or Start for $115. Both Start and Teksavvy have forums on this site if you'd like to be in contact with them.
Smart RG
join:2014-11-01

Smart RG

Thank you @Kardinal! Ive posted in the wrong forum and will check out the Start and Teksaavy sections. The location is Texas. I have just learned of this site and glad to be a new member.
Smart RG

Smart RG to sashwa

to sashwa
Thank you @Sashwa, I will give Start and Teksaavy a look in the forums on this site. I tried Amazon and will look again.

sashwa
Mod
join:2001-01-29
Alcatraz

sashwa

Mod

You are welcome, Smart RG.

Just so you know - Start and Teksaavy are Canadian ISPs so I don't think they will be able to help you as you are in TX. If you tell us who your ISP is, we may have a forum for them.