All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
mariod
join:2009-06-16

mariod

[VOD] On Demand System Problem; Charging for All Shows

No one seems to know what the issue is, but many many folks are having this problem since yesterday. For instance, HBO subscribers are being told by On Demand that they must add a subscription to view HBO content, and free content is being listed as "Buy" though there are no prices.

Just a thread here for info if anyone has it and for people to see this is not a unique situation instead of starting 20 new threads.

Tyler
join:2010-06-04
North East, PA

Tyler

[VOD] Re: On Demand System Problem; Charging for All Shows

I had this issue back when I first got X1, it had to do with the wrong codes on my account. I haven't checked to see if the issue kicked up again after the issues over the weekend.
Brocktoon
join:2009-08-11
Fairless Hills, PA

Brocktoon to mariod

to mariod
I'm in the Philly area and they are currently migrating the billing system which is causing all sorts of issues. I know there are a ton of X1 problems today due to the billing system. I don't have an X1 box, but since the billing change, my neighbors and I are also seeing the "buy" issue on several On Demand categories that were free yesterday.

Why am I not surprised that the billing switchover is causing issues? I'm just concerned that this is only the beginning of the billing/account problems and will see more issue once the new bills are finally released with all sorts pricing / package errors listed.
rody_44
Premium Member
join:2004-02-20
Quakertown, PA

rody_44

Premium Member

The philly region covers the whole freedom region being converted. For the first time i can ever remember, comcast is late billing me. Its not just the billing system. Its the whole shit and kabootle being changed over.

telcodad
MVM
join:2011-09-16
Lincroft, NJ

telcodad

MVM

said by rody_44:

... For the first time i can ever remember, comcast is late billing me. ...

They're not "late" billing you, just changing your billing date: »[Bill] Upcoming Billing Changes - Be Alert - Account Numbers Changing
rody_44
Premium Member
join:2004-02-20
Quakertown, PA

rody_44

Premium Member

No they are late billing me and thousands of other people.

Streetlight
join:2005-11-07
Colorado Springs, CO

Streetlight to mariod

to mariod

Re: [VOD] On Demand System Problem; Charging for All Shows

I have an "old fashioned" Motorola DVR with a package that includes HBO and just checked HBO On Demand and movies show free. No problem here.

pd0x_12
@69.249.73.x

pd0x_12 to Brocktoon

Anon

to Brocktoon

Re: [VOD] Re: On Demand System Problem; Charging for All Shows

I am also in Philly, and am also having On Demand issues. I have NFL Network, but the box tells me a subscription is required to view. Duh. It says "Buy", but no price listed. It keeps telling me to "Upgrade your cable service". I was just on hold for a half hour but got tired of waiting so I hung up.