This hockey coach was shit-canned for digging Nazis:
»www.thenownewspaper.com/ ··· .1496455

Thane_Bitter
Inquire within
Premium Member
join:2005-01-20

Thane_Bitter

Premium Member

"My view on the history basically got me canned. A lot of people have no idea about the other side of the story." "I get it, it's a really touchy subject," "I wasn't trying to impose this knowledge on anybody."

Right so often we forget about how wonderful the Nazis were at organizing, promoting hate and killing people, I mean look around today you just don't see that sort of dedication anymore outside Africa and parts of the Middle East. /sarcasim

CTV has an interview with this ... individual: »bc.ctvnews.ca/b-c-minor- ··· .2088881

bbbc
join:2001-10-02
NorthAmerica

bbbc

Ah, what a shock from that video you posted Thane_Bitter, it has an image of the rainbow pride flag being thrown away. To educate the masses here, gays were treated the shittiest of any of the concentration camp prisoners - »en.auschwitz.org/h/index ··· Itemid=3 .
PX Eliezer1
Premium Member
join:2013-03-10
Zubrowka USA

PX Eliezer1 to bbbc

Premium Member

to bbbc
said by bbbc:

This hockey coach was shit-canned for digging Nazis:
»www.thenownewspaper.com/ ··· .1496455

He claims the (concentration camp) prisoners shown in newsreels were bald because of a "brutal lice infestation" and emaciated from disease. "These people died from typhus. The Germans were actually doing their best to save these people.

Yeah, that's why the Nazis gassed all of them, to kill the lice.

What a fucking asshole.

At least the folks at places like Stormfront are upfront about their views, not pissing through their teeth like this guy.

One thing about the Nazis, they were positively OCD about documentation. In the Holocaust Museums in Washington and elsewhere (including Canada) it is all very well laid out....
mr weather
Premium Member
join:2002-02-27
Mississauga, ON

mr weather to Thane_Bitter

Premium Member

to Thane_Bitter
What "other side of the story" is there?

What a douchebag.

Anav
Sarcastic Llama? Naw, Just Acerbic
Premium Member
join:2001-07-16
Dartmouth, NS

Anav

Premium Member

By todays standards, Hitler would have been found incompetent to stand Trial and let go, as long as he took his meds. :-((
NCRGuy
join:2008-03-03
Ottawa, ON

NCRGuy

said by Anav:

By todays standards, Hitler would have been found incompetent to stand Trial and let go, as long as he took his meds. :-((

Umm, no.

Thane_Bitter
Inquire within
Premium Member
join:2005-01-20

Thane_Bitter to PX Eliezer1

Premium Member

to PX Eliezer1
Yes well they will argue that its too well laid out, that the evidence was manufactured, or made for the sake of propaganda, that it could not have happened because blah blah blah and so on to infinity and beyond. Such people are biased to ignore facts and rather build elaborate constructs of alternate and implausible explanations because it dovetails with their personal beliefs and hatred.