dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
cider
join:2014-01-22

cider

[Anveo] Anveo 150; how to control # of rings on IVR ?

I'd like to set the number of rings before my IVR pickups the call. Anyone know how?

I know Anveo allows you to tweak this setting when you're transferring calls to a SIP phone, but I'm not sure if they allow a way to configure it for an IVR.

Arne Bolen
User of Anveo Direct, 3CX and Qubes OS.
Premium Member
join:2009-06-21
Utopia

Arne Bolen

Premium Member

said by cider:

I'd like to set the number of rings before my IVR pickups the call. Anyone know how?

You may want to take a look at the Delay item. It's time delay instead of number of rings but it's a simple solution.

juleso
join:2009-06-04

juleso to cider

to cider
I would like to know how to do this as well.

I've tried adding 'Delay' to the call flow but that seems to simply create a delay of silence (i.e. not ringing) which is undesirable.

Arne Bolen
User of Anveo Direct, 3CX and Qubes OS.
Premium Member
join:2009-06-21
Utopia

Arne Bolen

Premium Member

said by juleso:

I've tried adding 'Delay' to the call flow but that seems to simply create a delay of silence (i.e. not ringing) which is undesirable.

Mark the "Do not answer the line" in the Start item.

cider
join:2014-01-22

cider

Not sure how the 150; got added to the title of this thread - I must have used an illegal character the forum would not accept.

Anyway, the delay works but does not add any rings to the delay. I think I remember being able to set this with voip.ms. Too bad. In my mind, it makes the IVR a little more realistic if you want to give the impression that the call is ringing for a real person who might be away from their desk.