esl1885
Premium Member
join:2013-10-03
Clearwater, FL

esl1885 to JohninPC

Premium Member

to JohninPC

Re: BHTV App

Fox News,Disney Jr, DIY, FXM, Fx HD so far.
JohninPC
join:2014-06-29
Palm Coast, FL

1 edit

JohninPC

Click for full size
Now what is wrong...?? It was just working fine (except for no audio on some channels), now this...! I'm hard wired right into the arris modem, not on wifi, so I am definitely on my network !

GeNomer
join:2013-01-21
Indianapolis, IN

GeNomer to BHNtechXpert

to BHNtechXpert
I am noticing this too. I think Indy channels numbers are different. So far I've noticed it on Bravo, E!, A&E, ABC Family, Cartoon Network
InternetJeff
I'm your huckleberry.
join:2001-09-25

InternetJeff to JohninPC

to JohninPC
Totally FUBAR.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to JohninPC

Premium Member

to JohninPC
Hmmm...thanks guys...looking into it and I'm truly sorry the frustration here....
swbrains
join:2004-04-14
Land O Lakes, FL

swbrains to JohninPC

to JohninPC
I've recently noticed (in the past week) some channels have no audio (but video is fine) in the BHTV app on my PC. It seems to happen on random channels. Some have good audio/video, some only video. No pattern that I can discern as to when it will happen and on what channels. Right now I'm noticing it on DIY HD, A&E HD, ABC Family HD, whereas SCIENCE HD, COMEDY CENTRAL HD, and AMC HD are fine.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to JohninPC

Premium Member

to JohninPC
Thanks SW!

Flashfox
Eco-Text -- Why print E-mails?
join:2003-10-01
Carlsbad, CA

Flashfox to JohninPC

to JohninPC
Just downloaded the updated app for my tablet. This is now supposed to let me view TV while outside my home network. Well, I tried on BHN's WAN near a bagel shop and although I can find a few channels that say "can be viewed here", when I select it, it brings me back to the main menu. Other channels only let me set the DVR. For example, News13 says that I can view it but it says "authenticating" then drops back to the main menu. This is on a non-rooted nVidia Shield tablet running Lollipop (Android 5.0). Can it be that the nVidia Shield tablet is not approved? Where is the list?
snowpp22
join:2001-10-23
Lake Mary, FL

snowpp22 to JohninPC

to JohninPC
It's happening in CFL, channels 5 and 4 but I suspect all channels.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to Flashfox

Premium Member

to Flashfox
said by Flashfox:

Just downloaded the updated app for my tablet. This is now supposed to let me view TV while outside my home network. Well, I tried on BHN's WAN near a bagel shop and although I can find a few channels that say "can be viewed here", when I select it, it brings me back to the main menu. Other channels only let me set the DVR. For example, News13 says that I can view it but it says "authenticating" then drops back to the main menu. This is on a non-rooted nVidia Shield tablet running Lollipop (Android 5.0). Can it be that the nVidia Shield tablet is not approved? Where is the list?

Wrong thread... this is for the BHTV for PC product...not the mobile device version. Create your own thread please.

Flashfox
Eco-Text -- Why print E-mails?
join:2003-10-01
Carlsbad, CA

Flashfox

Oops, sorry... doing it now
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by Flashfox:

Oops, sorry... doing it now

:)
BHNtechXpert

BHNtechXpert to JohninPC

Premium Member

to JohninPC
The audio issue should now be resolved...let me know if you find anything else.