BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

No

DCELL
CC/Nature Coast
join:2010-06-17
Inglis, FL

DCELL

Any chance we'll get it? It's kinda neat, though I admit it has a very focused fan base...
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

1 recommendation

BHNtechXpert to jcarerra

Premium Member

to jcarerra
I would love it....grew up with it....at this point anything is possible.
HDOrlando
join:2011-11-30

HDOrlando to jcarerra

to jcarerra
Bakersfield has RFD-TV.

BHN did not seem interested in adding it outside of the rural areas when they picked it up there and even when they added FamilyNet which is owned by the same company as RFD-TV, did not pick up RFD with it.

The contract with between RFD-TV and Time Warner Cable who BHN currently piggybacks on (We don't know if the TWC-Comcast merger will go through) is up and is on month to month agreements.

RFD-TV has been very vocal in speaking out about the mergers between TWC-Comcast and Direct TV-AT&T to make sure they are on systems.

They were recently able to get on U-Verse and seem determined to expand their carriage.

It's possible they have a drop dead date with TWC at the end of the year and maybe leverage that to get more systems.

I'm not sure if BHN would pick it up as part of a deal to keep it on Bakersfield but sometimes deals and compromises are made so it is possible we could get this out of a contract renewal.

Then again, who knows what's going to happen with the TWC-Comcast merger and what BHN will do if it happens.

DCELL
CC/Nature Coast
join:2010-06-17
Inglis, FL

DCELL

I watch it when I visit my sister and brother-in-law in Michigan. Great channel...

Astyanax
Premium Member
join:2002-11-14
Melbourne, FL

Astyanax to jcarerra

Premium Member

to jcarerra
There's a demand around here for a channel showing today's corn prices and yet another channel showing reruns of The Monkees and Bonanza?

kdwycha
join:2003-01-30
Ruskin, FL

kdwycha to jcarerra

to jcarerra
Every time I tuned into this channel they had 90yo people dancing to a polka band lol.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by kdwycha:

Every time I tuned into this channel they had 90yo people dancing to a polka band lol.

Don't hate on Polka man!!!

geo44
join:2013-03-20
Saint Petersburg, FL

geo44

said by BHNtechXpert:

said by kdwycha:

Don't hate on Polka man!!!

Im not a fan of polka but there is one that I could listen to till my ears bleed, its called Klar
jcarerra
join:2007-06-13
Satellite Beach, FL

jcarerra to kdwycha

to kdwycha
said by kdwycha:

That's what I wanted to watch.

opp
@50.10.235.x

opp

Anon

We had it in Orlando briefly was on a channel that kept changing names, I think where familynet is now, looking at RFD's site is sister network so probably is.